10 Reasons Why I Love My Profile Picture 😡

Hello, guys! Here are 10 reasons why I love my profile picture because @idiot.exe bullied me to :grinning:

1. The person in the profile picture has a yellow ochre background.
  2. The person in the profile picture is a person whose age is somewhere between 16 and 49.
  3. The person in the profile picture has beautiful silky brown hair and light green eyes, two things I am unable to can have.
  4. The person in the profile picture is wearing a red sweater with white collar.
  5. The profile picture has been taken from Pinterest.
  6. I don’t know the person’s name in the profile picture and neither their race, caste or nationality. See? The pfp promotes non-discrimination and that’s why I love it!
  7. I’m running out of reasons ffs-
  8. The person in the profile picture is staring at a phone 24/7 that symbolizes how addicted I am to my phone.
  9. The person in the profile picture has a minimal amount of makeup.
  10. OMG I REACHED 10th FINALLY-

I'm trying not to reply to this thread so that it doesn't bump up. I don't want people to see my embarrassment :grinning:

10 Likes

DISCLAIMER: I DIDN’T BULLY HER, IT WAS A DARE :eye::eye::eye:

:clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

:exploding_head::star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

Added some tags and moved to general chat :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

1 Like

WOW

1 Like

:eyes:

1 Like

No problem! We’ll bump for you! :smiley:

5 Likes

Woahh I change my pfp regularly :star_struck:

2 Likes

we’ve got this :star_struck:

2 Likes

Bump :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Ta daaaaaaaa

1 Like

It’s sad to see your love turned to hatred :pensive:

1 Like

why are people still commenting here? Don’t they have anything better to do with their lives? :grinning:

1 Like

bumping embarrassing dare threads like you did to mine :star_struck:

1 Like

I wanted revenge :star_struck:
TBH, my revenge isn’t complete yet because you made me open TWO threads :star_struck:

1 Like

Uh oh :star_struck:

Bump

@AS007 @AS007 @AS007 @AS007 @AS007

Hi! I am bumping this thread because I have been dared to do so by someone who loves green aesthetics and anything aesthetically pleasing (and also wants to buy a hotdog costume for certain reasons I can’t comprehend at this point of time).

Feel free to make fun of the person who made this thread, even if the point of this thread is gone as the person in question has already changed her pfp :ok_hand:

1 Like

@idiot.exe hi pls dont boly

1 Like

Do I need to explain all my life choices? :angry:

1 Like