24th of april (TW: rape and s*xual assault)

So um there’s this thing going on, I actually noticed it on Wattpad since I got a notification from someone I’m following

TW!! (rpe and sxual assault)

on tik tok there was a group of men that declare that on the 24th of April it would be legal to r*pe the most women and children possible; national rape day, and it’s all over social media and I’m scared that it would happen in almost every country and even islands. Since I heard they were Americans it would most likely to happen in America but that even if it happen in a specific countries it’s still very wrong! So um Ladies be careful on this day (also some men too) and spread awareness!

9 Likes

i am absolutely disgusted by this, you might want to add to the TW, and say TW : rape, sexual assault

but this is absolutely sickening and i am really, really scared to go outside.

2 Likes

Ah. You beat me to it. Yes, everyone, please be careful! Stay in groups if you’re going out!

What the fxck?!

2 Likes

Yeah…yet my boyfriend wants to go on a date. Not that I mind, but I’m still a little wary.

1 Like

Uhm… does he know about this?

1 Like

He does.

3 Likes

Ok, um, if you feel really uncomfortable, just postpone the date…

1 Like

Right.

1 Like

As much as I would love for this to be an idle threat like the whole pride thing last year, u just never know

Basically - Everyone stay safe. If you feel like you might be a target (due to recent events I have a nagging fear I am :confused: ) stay safe over the next week pls!

2 Likes

Stay safe and carry around some pepper spray guys. I’m thinking this might be a scare tactic like the pridefall thing but you never know. stay safe <3

5 Likes

Imagine being this disgusting to make this some fun thing to do. Please get normal hobbies tf is wrong with people-

If you are really that desperate too “get some” then sign up and pay for someone to do it cuz forcing this onto people isn’t okay and will never be (:

Stay safe everyone and watch your back. There’s so many disgusting people in this world don’t ever think it can’t happen to you :pleading_face:

1 Like

Stay safe everyone and please watch your back

2 Likes

STAY HOME!

1 Like

Ladies and children, please stay home and stay safe. Whether or not that video was true, please make sure to protect yourself!

The…f*! :woman_facepalming:t4::woman_facepalming:t4::woman_facepalming:t4::woman_facepalming:t4:Stay safe.

1 Like

Added some tags.

Where can you buy pepper spray?

guess who’s going to rowing on that day :sparkles:
low key worried XD I don’t get the option to stay home :grimacing:

1 Like

Please, please, please be careful.

1 Like