5-minute craft clothing hacks, are they reliable?

I’ve watched a few youtubers try out 5-minute crafts – specifically the clothing ones – and pretty much 90% of the time, it fails to work but creates nice content :grinning: :+1:

Personally, I don’t think they’re reliable at all. I actually tried one and I cut up one of my leggings to make a cropped shirt or something :thinking: it didn’t turn out too well and now I’ve ruined a pair of leggings :weary:

Here’s the link to their YouTube channel:

Have you ever tried a 5-minute craft clothing hack? Did it work the way you wanted?

6 Likes

No lmao

1 Like

They’re so impossible to do and useless :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I personally think the way they edit it makes the hack look way more reliable and easy, when in reality it usually ends up not working

2 Likes

No. I tried to remove pen ink from my shirt using acetone and it was a total flop :pleading_face:

2 Likes

No, it’s a waste. Of time and money.

2 Likes

LOL NO

I saw so many craft videos that were absolute BS and it was all pretty obvious that it was either for a joke OR they’re just trying to fool us :sob:

I also saw a racist 5 min crafts video where they put ink on dry ramen and stamped it on a piece of paper and somehow Chinese lettering showed — like WHAT

4 Likes

Maybe if they didn’t scam so much it would be more reliable

1 Like

I saw that video vomit :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

It’s a SCAM :rage::rage::rage:

2 Likes

Hi Sherryjkshcdshcisdj (3). I am here again. I hope you didn’t miss me.

1 Like

I don’t miss u I hate u bye

1 Like

5-minute crafts aren’t actual crafts. They’re only making things more miserable than it is.

2 Likes

Nope, they use materials I don’t have at home and it looks ugly most of the time, so I wouldn’t try it :eyes::eyes:

1 Like

I’m heart broke Sherrie how dare you :broken_heart:

I will now sulk here in corner while reciting your bio :triumph:

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

5 Minute crafts is just sm no :sob:

1 Like

When I was little I used to watch one where they used a hot glue gun to make a phone case and I of course had to try it :sob: I was left with a half phone case made of glue and the little plastic was stuck to it as well and with burns all over my hands :eyes:

1 Like

no, absolute no

1 Like

Some of their clothing hacks look like they could work in the video, but then when real people try them, they look like crap. And then there are the ones that look really weird in the videos and even weirder on real people. Personally, I’ve never been compelled to try any of these hacks and I don’t think that will change anytime soon.