5 reasons why ducks are eyemazing/ duck discussion thread ๐Ÿฆ†

As we all know I really love ducks. But why? Here are 5 reasons why ducks are eyemazing :smile_cat::green_heart::duck::eyes::sparkles:

1. They are cute :pleading_face:
    Have you ever seen a duckling? They are the most adorable birds on earth :pleading_face::green_heart::duck:

gif

1. They are eyemazing swimmers :smiley_cat:
    Iโ€™m really proud of them and jealous at the same time :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::eyes:

gif

1. They can fly :scream:
    I think I donโ€™t have to explain why that is eyemazing, flying is rad :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

1. The way they walk is funny and adorable at once. :pleading_face:
    You canโ€™t look at a waddling duck without smiling because it just looks so adorable :pleading_face::green_heart::duck::eyes::sparkles:

gif

1. They look very friendly :pleading_face::green_heart::duck::eyes::sparkles:
    It always looks like theyโ€™re smiling at you when you take a picture of them :pleading_face:

As you can see, here are many reasons why ducks are eyemazing. :duck::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:
So are there any other reasons you can think of? Share them below :smiley_cat:
And if you are a duck (or just a supportive human), whatโ€™s the best advice you could give (other) ducks? :duck::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:
Feel free to also discuss ducks in general in this thread :smiley_cat::green_heart::duck::eyes::sparkles:

10 Likes

Ducks are so adorable! Just donโ€™t mess with them or they would prob bite you even though they donโ€™t have any teeths.

2 Likes

I was looking for a duck meme and found this :sob: :sob:

6 Likes

I-

2 Likes

Me once I take over the world :eyes::sparkles::green_heart::duck:

2 Likes

Would you think about your bff the dog?

1 Like

Awww, of course :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

this is your other friend too!

2 Likes

Awww :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

Nahhh. They freaking scare me. Look at this and tell me theyโ€™re not planning world domination:

image image

โ€ฆ isnโ€™t that a goose? :eyes::eyes:

1 Like

Geese are just weaponized ducks.

1 Like

Non, geese arenโ€™t as cute as ducks :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

1 Like

That is until they sharpen their beaks and get ready for war. :eyes:

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

1 Like

qUAcK

5 Likes