90 Days | Signups & Chat

No, I don’t care if the partner is American, Foreign or Foreign-American (as in has dual citizenship or has close roots to another country) or Native American (becuase let’s be real, they’re not foreigners to America, it was their land first)

1 Like

Dual citizenship with half American half other nationality wouldn’t work. But I think we can make this work if you make the character that’s American and is bringing my non American character over on the visa

But lowkey I would love if you decided to go for a native American who’s doing this, that could be so interesting!!

Also, to inform you guys, @bpalmer and @LunaticLeviTheSecond, if it stays the 3 of us, I’m perfectly happy allowing you 2 to create a 3th couple together. Think about it if that’s something you guys would want or not necessarily!

1 Like

@bpalmer How about it? Make a girl and a guy? Or maybe we could make a gay couple so we could both make men? @Jass is that allowed or does it really have to be a f/m couple?

2 Likes

Most certainly would be allowed if that’s what you guys would want to go for!

1 Like

Im ok with making a couple

1 Like

I’ll check with Jass

1 Like

Just a reminder that there is about a week left to reserve if anyone else happens to be interested! Also, I love seeing the progress made on the current couples…

1 Like

A little bump that within a few hours reserves will be closed, so last chance

2 Likes

@bpalmer and @LunaticLeviTheSecond, when would you 2 be ready to get started?

• Upcoming weekend
  • Mid next week
  • Next weekend
  • Later
0 voters

We didn’t even start on the bio … Late for sure

1 Like

Okay, okay. I’m basically ready to get started when you 2 are ready, so let me know when!

2 Likes

Give me a week to get the bio out at least sorry I got swamped with tests and I’m just now finishing them up

1 Like