A Journey to the End of Time

TIMELAPSE OF THE FUTURE: A Journey to the End of Time …

So, I’ve finished this Youtube video that’s a theorized Timelapse of the Future. (30 minutes long.)

Really, this just hit. The whole time I realized how crazy it is that we’re alive, and why we are. Space, planets, galaxies, novas, everything, it’s so much more real now. When I come to think of how the universe in itself’s life is so different compared to mine in ways like time, limitations, and abilities, it’s all so… it feels weird. Like I need to know more. This whole video I think really just makes me want to figure out so much more about this universe before I have no more time left. Before no one does. Honestly these videos and any science video/ documentary only makes me thirst for more intellect, knowledge, perspective.

I would like to share this video and if you guys would watch it, please leave down below your thoughts and how this made you feel. I’m very interested in hearing many more perspectives and interpretations.

@Scientists @Discussions @AstrologyStudents What do you guys think of this video?

4 Likes

Anyone that watched this wanna give their opinion?

Yeah I just watched the vid

Most likely a lot of things would happen more so a lot of destruction but I don’t think it will take trillions of years because time is already getting shorter as the years fly past.
And more so interesting is that there are other planets in other galaxies than what we already know.

There’s still a lot more things to be discovered.

Videos like this always make me feel like I need to know more but also not wanting to find out more. Like, a part of me really wants to get into all the details and understand everything. But the other part doesn’t want to think about it because it’s such a huge topic and somehow it scares me. Especially when I think about how little we probably really know about everything.

@Discussions Any thoughts on this video?

1 Like

I saw this a few days ago. It’s wild just how… crazy time is. And just how limitless the universe actually is

1 Like

Woah. Perhaps this is just a bit too real to start first thing this morning with.

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity