A miracle for a science junkie lol

@Scientists

So Idk if y’all care but I doooo.

I GOT A TELESCOPE AND A MICROSCOPE

k yes sorry i just had to say it lmaoooo i’ve been wanting to see the starts better for so longggggg

4 Likes

Wow! That’s so cool!!
It’s always raining or cloudy when I try and see the stars. That is when I dont pass out from exhaustion.

1 Like

Yeah right now it’s cloudyyy because of the season.

1 Like

JKSADHASJKD APHLEGMATIC WHWHWHWH

ok wow congratulations :sob:

It’s like… actually it’s not that big of a deal but like it’s pretty cool lmao.

1 Like

YESYESYES PHLEGAMATH WE ARE TELESCOPE BUDDIESSS :man_dancing::ok_hand::man_dancing::ok_hand::man_dancing::ok_hand:

You got one too??? What’s your telescopes focal length? How far can you see in space???

ITS AROUND 300-400 mm (I THINK) AND YES I CAN SEE STARS AND STALK THE MOON AND SUN WOWOOW I AM PSYCHOPATH 101 :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::man_dancing:

Brooo I think mine is like 600 mm yeet

Also bruh don’t look at the sun especially with a telescope lolol.

WOOWOW YOU CAN SEE NEPTUNE AND PLUTO TOO I THINK :ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

NOO I MEAN I USE A SCREEN TO OBTAIN ITS IMAGE AND THEN USE THE TELESCOPE TO OBSERVE THE SUN YES YES

1 Like

CONGRATSSSS

1 Like

CON-LE-GRATULATIONS

1 Like

Like detailed? Or just better than if I didn’t look without a telescope?

Not too detailed as NASA or any other established institute does but yes, some sort of faint kinda thing. It depends on how much focussing power your telescope has (which depends on the prices sad sm :pensive:).

1 Like

My telescope was from a nice old man who’s been in my life for quite a while, so I didn’t buy it. BUT am planning to buy expensive one that’s close to NASA’s quality. :cowboy_hat_face:

Closed due to inactivity