A Monkey is Open For Commissions!

Hello Hello, all of you lovely folks here in the Forums! I am Coda, a Code Monkey by day and an Artist/Writer by night! My commissions are open!

I have my Commissions FAQ available. I also have a Commission Order Form that will update with an estimated price once you select your options.

I can draw mature work, but I only take paid commissions via the form linked above!

Here are some samples

If you want to see more of my art, check out my website, codemonkeyarts.com. You can also find me on Tumblr, Instagram, and Tapas as @CodeMonkeyArts.

Feel free to ask questions on this thread or in a private message. If you are interested in an commission, just fill out this form

17 Likes

Damn your art looks super cool! :star_struck:

6 Likes

I love it! I might commission you to draw the Author soon :wink:

I love that you’re transparent about taking paid commissions, as well! We appreciate the transparency and thanks for following the rules! :smiley:

3 Likes

Wow

2 Likes

Ooo, your art looks eyemazing :heart_eyes::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

Thank you so much @Duckling, @CerealKiller, @AnnSza ! Hearing comments like that really make my day and motivate me!!

@ShanniiWrites Hell yeah! Whenever you want a commission, send me the form and we can get to working!

No problem! I always wanna be clear as well :smiley:

2 Likes

Wooow :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Wow. Your art is amazing!

2 Likes

Thank you!! :smiley:

1 Like

Ya’ll are so sweet!

1 Like

Wow I love these!

1 Like