A Prompt RP for Anyone at Anytime

Lewis Nelson

Lewis was the last one off the field, trudging back through the mud while acknowledging the other players with pats on the back and getting the same in return. He stopped at the sideline when he saw Martin removed his shirt, looking directly at that chiselled stone that were his abs. Lewis realised he was staring and quickly looked up to see both Martin and Shawn’s faces, then walked over. “He had it coming. He won’t be biting anyone anytime soon, not with the way his jaw hit the ground. He’s gonna be struggling to get.” He looked over at Marty and said a nonchalantly as he could muster, “You trying to attract someone having those on display?”

@OhSumana & @CerealKiller, we should totally continue this elsewhere since the prompt is sadly about to change.

2 Likes

Shawn Parsons

“I’d never bite him I won’t be surprised if dude never even went into a shower” He laughed lightly as stretching his arms and legs.
He glanced over at the guys while talking, he was one who tends to look around and rarely keep his eyes focused at one thing, which usually got him to notice things others didn’t, but he didn’t usually pay too much attention to things.
He snorted a laugh at Lewis’s comment on Marty “Why, did it work?” He smirked in a teasing manner

Yes we do I agree

2 Likes

Prompt Fourteen

Hope

His name is Hope. Just Hope. No one knows much about him or why they called him hope, they just did. Hope’s game was zombie killing. He was good at it. Before the Apocalypse, he never even met the others, some knew each other, but he was from a different part from all of them.
Hope jogged over the overgrown train tracks with a 1.5-metre pipe in his hand, the same type of pipe they used to make road signs. It was dented, splattered with various grimy substances, and didn’t look particularly deadly, but in the hands of Hope, it was. He reached the group, who were stalking their next Target for food. “Hey Xena,” he whispered a little too loudly. “Is everyone in position?”

@fraud, @wanderingechoes, @L.C.R, @CerealKiller, @Tellyg47, @Nil, @novella, @euphoriaa, @Littlefeets, @Dusk, @FuzilladeBlue, @Yomama, @AS007, @Duckling, @ChaoticDeluge, @ForeverAngel, @phnx, @FuzilladeBlue, @Skyler2, @LTea, @Sylas_Breik57, @unsungcheerio, @BlondeGlassesGirl, @Wingsoffire, @Eccentric, @Dying_Dreams, @Mouschi, @Quinn, @OhSumana, @passionfruit, @idiot.exe, @BlackBlood, @LunaticLeviTheSecond, @Daunt, @sunflower.flow, @OhSumana

1 Like

Agreed. PM?

1 Like

Bae Xena

On the roof of an abandoned building near the train tracks Xena stood alone with her arms crossed as she stared at the eerily silent city that used to be so lively and noisy, sometimes disgusting but it felt alive back then. But of late it consisted deadly silence and a topsy-turvy situation after the apocalypse. However, Xena’s black hair was tied up in a neat bun and she was just practicing her moves with her steel nunchucks until Hope arrived, armed with his pipe.

Putting the nunchucks around her neck, she turned to the boy and tilted her head. “Nope, you’re a lil early.”, she replied nonchalantly, “Layla and Boone haven’t arrived yet” , she added moving her gaze back to where it previously was.

1 Like

Hope

Hope shook his head, in dismay at their tardiness, rather unnaturally. In fact, it seemed rather blocky, almost as if it was a robotic head jerking left to right. “Where are they?”, he asked rhetorically with a hoarse voice that was gruffer as he attempted to be quiet. “And what about the others? Have you heard from them?”

Hey, @RPers, you’re more than welcome to create a character and join the story.

1 Like

They’d been running low on resources as of late, and with the near encounter just a week ago, it was crucial to raid medical supplies. Croydon, that was the city before the zombie outbreak, a fairly big expanse and a prior home to a few members of the pack. Whatever it was, now laid the desolate ruins with whispy stumbling figures in the distance.

Hope slid down the fallen wall of the building, clutching the pipe in hand. Xena was close behind, snatching up the empty supply satchel. The thing about zombies was that they passed the infection rather quickly. However, there was a window to save someone. That window was now, any hope of first aid would be the difference to losing a few crew members back at base. It was a far cry from the science fiction stories of the past; zombies were slow. One could easily wack them away; they just didn’t ‘die’ the conventional way.

The plan was simple, locate the hospital and other residential locations along the way, a general reconnaissance. They could come back with a larger crew once safe spots were discovered. Anything useful along the way would be welcome.

Lights flared up in the distance as Layla came around, leaning out of the battered jeep and grinning. “Need a lift?” they laughed.

“You’re late.” Hope huffed.

“Ah shucks, I had to fix the engine again. It’s impossible to find parts these days.” Layla hopped out of the vehicle to throw up a hand for Xena. “Fist bump, don’t leave me hangin’ miss.”

Boone just sat in the back seat, flashing a lazy wave before opening the passenger doors.

2 Likes

Prompt Fifteen

Santa Claus

“Ho, Ho, Ho,” Mr Claus grumbled as he rolled out of bed. Mrs Claus had been in the foulest of moods last night, and of course, it was all his fault. He knew it was, she told him every day it didn’t come and she suffered more, he just didn’t know why. After, he only had power over Christmas, not life and death.
Mrs Claus was 11 days overdue with their first child and it was Santa’s fault, he hated that.
His feet on the floor, pyjamas cuffs slipping to his ankles, he hollered, “Elf number one, where are we with the Christmas preparations?” Make sure things were going to be ready for the Christmas Eve delivery, that’s all he could do to avoid Mrs Claus.”

@fraud, @wanderingechoes, @L.C.R, @CerealKiller, @Tellyg47, @Nil, @novella, @euphoriaa, @Littlefeets, @Dusk, @FuzilladeBlue, @Yomama, @AS007, @Duckling, @ChaoticDeluge, @ForeverAngel, @phnx, @FuzilladeBlue, @Skyler2, @LTea, @Sylas_Breik57, @unsungcheerio, @BlondeGlassesGirl, @Wingsoffire, @Eccentric, @Dying_Dreams, @Mouschi, @Quinn, @OhSumana, @passionfruit, @idiot.exe, @BlackBlood, @LunaticLeviTheSecond, @Daunt, @sunflower.flow, @OhSumana

6 Likes

this thread still exists- :eyes::eyes:

5 Likes

Mrs Claus

Mrs Claus slowly got up from the guest bedroom she had slept in last night. She was angry. She wanted this child out of her. Someone at her age shouldn’t have been pregnant in the first place. It was causing loads of back problems.
She didnt want to talk to Santa, not after the way she had treated him last night. Mrs Claus did feel bad, she was just too stubborn to apologize. Mrs Claus put on her red dress that had been refitted for her humongous belly and went into the kitchen. She desperately needed a cup of tea. She also decided that she would make some cookies for Santa, that way she wouldnt have to directly apologize.

Sorry if I did anything wrong, this is the first time I’ve done this

3 Likes

Santa Claus

He stood and hollered again. “Elf number one, tell me please where we are at? I wish to know we’re on schedule so I can spend the day with my wife.” Santa put on his thick dressing gown and muttered, “She needs to know I care before Christmas.”

Wanna PLEASE help with this, @RPers?!

3 Likes

The sense or urgency wasn’t exactly as as intent as he put it, Christmas just happened to always be a priority. It was still three days away, enough for red and green lights to be strung out, hundreds of dollars blown on inflating miniature versions of all the reindeer, and streets lines with jolly cardboard cutouts. Only most of the western countries of course, it wasn’t every single child that he had to make preparations for, but it was still a handful. Between all the elven workforce and the machinery, they were well on track to getting it done. Something dramatic always popped up last moment, but it would be more devastating if the children never got their presents. As last-minute as stories made the journey to be, they never failed once to deliver.

This year should have been the same. Santa wasn’t exactly on track with his child arriving this late, but it still meant business as usual. Perhaps a little more time to sooth the misses.

“We’re still operating on time, sir,” the assistant elf reported, “Production lines are on track, however we do need you to cover a few last minute changes. Some of the younger children have changed their minds about the gifts they were originally going to receive.”

Santa sighed as he waddled toward his dresser. “I’ll be there in a moment.”

“Very good sir,” was the chipper reply, “and if you wanted to know, Ms Clause is in the kitchen.”

Santa halted for a moment, then resumed pulling open the drawer. Elf number one was practically his secretary at this point, and for good reason. Whether the point was made for the chance to confront Ms Claus or avoid her, it was in good regards that he hardly needed to ask. The elf, sensing this, tucked the clipboard under their arm and spun for the exit.

Part of the truth was the fact that Santa didn’t feel ready, even ironically as one of the oldest beings alive. Making his presents was the joy of his life, and watching the reaction of these children was enough to warm a million hearts each year. He never considered having kids because to him, it was great enough to be a guardian of dreams, weaving wishes into reality. Ms Claus failing pregnant had to be a sign of sorts since their attempts never seemed to work before, not that he was ever much inclined. Maybe this child of theirs was an opportunity for her, having someone to truly raise on their own and not watch through a magic mirror each morning for gift ideas.

He pulled on work clothing, a simple apron with pockets for tools, grabbing gloves along the way. Carving wooden toys himself never failed to calm turbulent thoughts just as the heart of the workshop was made his sanctuary. It wouldn’t be too late to stop by the kitchen for a talk along the way, but with the conversation on the line, it could last hours before they even reached a proper conclusion. Maybe Ms Claus would find him in the workshop, but the cons of that situation was claiming that he was avoiding her- which he was doing. There was just no easy way to do this in the end.

The elves seemed to notice his mood because many of them cleared a wide space as they passed by, or casted worried glances.

One toy, he decided, one moment to really go all out in carving some child’s creation before he started on that complicated confrontation.

3 Likes

Prompt Sixteen

SCHOOL ANNOUNCEMENT - over the loud speaker

“This is your Principal speaking, Principal Jeffries. I’ll only tell you this once, so listen. No smoking, alcohol, drugs, or leaving the ball room unless accompanied by an adult. No impropriate dancing or public displays of affection. The music will stop at midnight when you must all be picked up. If you break the school rules, you will be seeing me and I do love students attending detention.”
“Anyway, enjoy your night, but not too much.”

@RPers, anyone can create a character and just join the prompt.

4 Likes

Some Delequient

“Jeffries thinks he can control us, but he can’t. Heck, he can’t even keep us in the room.” A kid snorted as he placed a foot on the chair and leaned over his leg to talk to the other kids in his group. “If we all act up, he won’t be able to keep us all in one place. And who needs to wait for the music to stop when you got…” The kid pulls a speaker out from his backpack which he brought to the dance because he is a kid that hates rules :smiley:

4 Likes

Kyung

Kyung glanced at his wrist watch through the thick glasses of his spectacles. Being done with his duties in student council for the day, he was making his way back to his dormitories when he snuck into the class where he assumed he had dropped his pen earlier and came across the group of delinquents of the school. Well, ain’t all of them delinquents in the infamous reform school in the city? Just the differentiating factor was the rigidity of the resolution of self-redemption of an individual.

However, expression of disappointment was prominently evident on the features of the class president when he saw his only friend, Jimmy, hanging out with the troublemakers once again. To be honest, he had hopes for Jimmy, but sadly he was so gullible that he got easily dragged into mess. Mate, if only you knew they would put all the blame on you when they get caught. Kyung sighed. Pushing the bridge of glasses up slightly he raised his brow at the boy who was ‘encouraging’ others.

“Too bad I’m here to report all of you, if you do anything dirty.” , stated Kyung in a tone of warning

2 Likes

Cecilia Eloise

Cecilia didn’t care about the rules principle Jefferies announced because there was no way she would break them -and she didn’t see a reason why anyone would anyways. Her eyes followed Kyung, someone who she had grown to like, walking somewhere. She wanted to dance with him so she followed him until he stood in front of the group of kids that was known as delinquents.

“Kyung, would you like to dance at the ballroom?” She asked him. She couldn’t help herself so she turned to Jimmy. “You know, you’re not supposed to have that speaker, you must love getting detention.” She said with her hands on her hips.

@OhSumana - Kyung
@Bexs - delinquent

2 Likes

Kyung

“Get outta here, you teacher’s pet! Or ya’ want yer’ pretty face busted, huh?”

One tall and muscled j€rk of the group snarled towering over Kyung’s head. Even though Kyung did not appear tall and intimidating like these group of idiots, nor he had chiseled abs and visible muscles underneath his black-shirt, he stood firm on his ground with his arms crossed. It could not be assumed where that confidence came from, no one ever saw him getting into any fights which seemed to a pretty regular thing there.

“Well, you do you, guys. I’m just giving a warning…”, he stated nonchalantly bending down on the ground to pick up his pen, “…so that hopefully all of you don’t find yourselves in the Principals’ office first thing in the morning.”, he smirked at the fuming dude, pushing the bridge of his glasses up again before turning his back to them, casually heading towards the exit when Cecilia walked in.

Cecilia Eloise, her record probably was the cleanest among girls. Kyung often wondered what got her into a reform school in the first place. “Gotta take a raincheck. I have to finish preparing for the physics test on Friday first.”, he said before glancing at his wrist watch momentarily, “What are you even doing here? You should be in your dorms now”

2 Likes

Cecilia Eloise

Cecilia could tell that the delinquents were giving Kyung trouble, seeing as when she walked in they were hooting and hollering like animals. She sucked in her breath and avoided looking at them after addressing Jimmy. “Oh, physics test? I guess…that makes sense you would have to study for it.” She looked down at her shoes shyly. “I would’ve already been in bed by now but there’s a ballroom dance tonight, so that is why I wanted to ask -”

“He doesn’t want to go to the dance with you.” Her ears perked up at hearing her arch enemy sitting in the seats. Angela Duney. “She’s had a crush on you since forever, can’t you tell, or are you too dense?” Everyone’s laughter echoed through the room. Cecilia’s face got hot red. “That - thats not true. I just wanted to ask if he had the notes to the physics test.” She looked down at her shoes, her face growing more red each second.

@OhSumana - Kyung

2 Likes

Kyung

Kyung shrugged his shoulders, as he declined Cecilia’s offer. Actually physics test was an excuse, gatherings were not his cup of tea. But his answer seemed to make her upset. Before he could come up with a polite response, Angela interrupted their conversation and the idiots as well got something to laugh at. Kyung rolled his eyes at them. I’m too tired to deal with this.

He turned to smug faced Angela who seemed to
be so proud of herself embarrassing another girl in front of a bunch of guys. "First of all, any of this should not be your business to interfere. Secondly, even if she had a crush on me, I’d very much prefer to hear it from her rather than someone who has nothing to do except for talking behind others’ backs and manipulating minds to cause a cat fight. ", he defended Cecilia. “And lastly, kindly move your b&tts to your own rooms before you get locked up here”, he added before storming off to the exit.

But Kyung halted in his tracks and turned his head to look at Cecilia. “Cecilia, if you really need notes, I’ll be in my room. Heard that the question paper is gonna be hard”, he cracked a smile at her before walking off

@Kbail - Cecilia

2 Likes

Prompt Seventeen

Speed Dating

Constance Fuller

Constance sat down at her first speed dating table in front of a young freckle-faced thing. Too young, perhaps? Maybe. But there was only one way to find out… ask! She tucked both her short black hair behind her ears, then asked in a huskier voice than one would have perceived, “Hi. How old are you? What do you do to survive?”

Spencer Thornton

Spencer leaned back in his chair, lifting the front legs of the ground like a kid in the back of class who had no interest in being here. Someone sat down in front of him. “Yeah,” he nodded. “You been single long?”

@RPers, anyone can create a character and just join the prompt.

5 Likes