A Ranting Thread

I’m just done with women on social media in this generation. :rofl:

3 Likes

Some are good. You just haven’t found them yet

2 Likes

You’re right. I have found some good ones but some of them are just so damn toxic and annoying. :expressionless: Makes us look bad

1 Like

I know right?

1 Like

I do like it sometimes when I defend the men and they send me such nice things to say to me. :blush: This is what happens when we don’t pin everything down on them constantly.

1 Like

Unless, they say something insensitive and that’s what causes the issue/argument.

1 Like

I don’t defend them when they say stupid things. :rofl: I go off with the rest of them. I only do it when someone is treating them unfairly and being rude.

1 Like

The logical person that America needs.

1 Like

Okay, so I’m extremely PO. My dad keeps telling me that I should quit playing softball because my team is sh*t and he can’t handle watching it anymore, and ranted about that for about 15 minutes. Then he started telling me that I have to fix the whole team, like I’m the coach. I seriously got so freaking p^ssed and I think my brother noticed, because he kept giving me looks.

And now here I am telling myself that I’m terrible and I should quit and I’m sinking deeper into depression.

So there’s a petty white girl rant you never asked for.

3 Likes

Don’t like it when parents put that type of pressure on their kids. You’re not the coach, you don’t control everyone’s actions. Especially the whole teams. All you can do is assert yourself and do what you gotta do. Not worry about everyone else.

3 Likes

Just another rant, covered names up.

Rant

4 Likes

Yeet ik who it is lol

2 Likes

Sksjdndjfm :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Women can be sexist. It’s so annoying when they don’t own up to it and blame men for everything. :woman_facepalming::man_facepalming::blue_heart:

4 Likes

Wow ok. I am not going on the episode forums that much. So many toxic, controlling people making threads like “join a PM” and then having a list of 1008738539 rules. Pease. Stop and be inclusive…:no_mouth::green_heart::yellow_heart::sparkling_heart::gift_heart:

If you exclude everyone, then that’s really stupid. You’ll never know how great some people are until you get to know them. :heart:

Edit: Apparently talking about diversity isn’t allowed there? Hmm…:joy::joy:

8 Likes

Nope tht POC thread recently got closed(permant this time) cuz ppl want to start things

2 Likes

I saw that :joy: the group seems boring, it even has rules against your emotions.

4 Likes

I am sick of people asking me “are you a Jew?” ,“Are you a Christian?”. When I was a child, people used to think that I am a Christian. Well, today, it is not happening a lot as before, but one day a classmate of mine and I talked when we were on our way to home (just a general talk), I don’t know what we talked about that I said it, but when I told her that people used to ask me if I am a Christian, she asked me: “are you?”, I was like: “are you seriously asking me this because you really don’t know :woman_facepalming:t4::sweat:?”. Don’t get me wrong. It’s not that I’ve got a problem with Christians, not at all. I mean, I study on a school where I have to wear skirts, and it is kindda a religious one :expressionless::woman_facepalming:t4: (but not an orthodox). So, the answer is quite known…

4 Likes

They really p*ssed me off with that and one of then tried to use the black card. I saw her father before lol and he barely looks even a quarter, yet they said they got her blackness from her dad. Pffft.

3 Likes

Probably because you’re of a darker tone. They won’t think you’re Jewish. :roll_eyes: Idiots.

2 Likes