A Ranting Thread

Since i hate what the rant thread has become. Heres one on this site.

48 Likes

This sounds like a good idea! Rant away :wink:

9 Likes

Oh hell Yeah, go nuts!

9 Likes

I hate what the rant thread has become lately…this is the billionth self loathing post i have seen on it…
(Disclaimer:im not really an optimistic person i get ppl are struggling we all have things we deal with life kinda sucks a lot)
Before rants ranged from silly to cute to sad now there all “im useless/trash/ a failure/a dissapointment”
Which isnt really a rant…or ppl throwing excessive complimemts to the point of fakeness(or maybe its the cynic in me)
“Your beautiful/strong/lovely” “your the best person ever”
“Im here for you”
“PM me”
Call me fake whatever idc just wearing me down lately.

26 Likes

That whole thread is annoying.

9 Likes

I feel like a lot of the people on there actually just post to get compliments, and not to rant about stuff. Maybe you guys disagree with me, but that’s how it comes across

19 Likes

Agree.
Most seem to “brush off” any advice or geniune concern…if tht makes sense. Sucks cuz i use to like tht thread :pensive:

13 Likes
my rant :|

I’ve run out of likes :pensive:

21 Likes

We’ll give you loads :joy:

11 Likes

I hate artscenes in any episode story(i dont mind covers and outros but hate them in a story)

12 Likes

Really? What about them annoys you? :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Same generic MC and LI (usually a tanned LI) and brown/blonde tanned MC.
Usually they are shown in some sorta romantic looking at each other scene and a textbox if pointless narrative
And it breaks story immersion when u CC a character then an art scene pops up(looks vastly diffrent)
Sounds wrong when i say it out loud…

13 Likes

I got silenced on the Episode forums for being sexual. I was talking about forum families and how we all marry each other’s cousins and siblings and how a lot of ‘incest’ goes on, which a lot of others were talking about and weren’t silenced. It’s a joke. A joke. A forum family is a roleplay thing. The staff should know that by now. And I was ‘rightfully’ flagged for ‘trying to moderate’ :smile: happy days! All I did was tell someone to stop being so dirty on my own wedding thread, but whatever, Episode… :roll_eyes: there are so many things I want to reply to and it just hits so hard when the reply button isn’t there. I’m just laughing and being mad at the same time :sob::angry::laughing:

19 Likes

Im Sorry.
Thats bullcrap

7 Likes

What the hell! That makes no sense whatsoever! What is this? A dictatorship?

7 Likes

Wtf? Ugh episode :expressionless:

8 Likes

Eh im not a fan of MK11.
Probably nostalgia but theres too much going on in it.

In one end luikang takes raidens place as an elder god wth kitana by his side(wish they kept him killed off)…idk i dont like tht end…i font care for johnny and sonyas kid she adds nothing to the story and is sonya 2.0…idk its a lotta pointless stuff and doing a lot as a whole.

4 Likes

<---- Hasn’t played MK since Armageddon :eyes::eyes:

5 Likes

Me neither x3
Just saw a yotuber play it for the first time in yrs

4 Likes

Honestly hate that thread now. All they do is cry for sympathy now.

7 Likes