A Ranting Thread

I hate the rant thread too. Once I get back on there (if ever) I will snap at every self-hate post I see. I’m depressed and negative but not that much. They just want attention at this point.

10 Likes

Definitely. I mean, saying you hate yourself is hardly a rant. If you ask me, they should start a self-depreciation thread or something

10 Likes

Especially certain users. God…

4 Likes

The exact reason why I’ll be spending most of my time on here instead of the Episode forums. I’ve also realised that when you question the moderators in any sort of way, they give a salty or dry reply. It’s like you can’t criticise anything they say or do otherwise it’s classed as being inappropriate towards forum moderators. :woman_facepalming:t4:

12 Likes

So true.

6 Likes

I’ve seen so much hate on the rant thread…it’s almost like they’re just looking for attention :no_mouth:

5 Likes

Like I said, once I get off suspension, they’d better pray… No more nice Faith. I will straight up stop helping people if I have to. If drama starts? Let it happen. Because all hell will break loose once I come back. If you’re not listening to my advice and sincere words outta the kindness of my heart, I don’t need you and you don’t need me. I have depression too, but at least I let people help me.

sigh

So, who messed up the rant thread?

9 Likes

And I saw the thread of you talking to that women about Mothers day. Some of you were being a bit hostile but she wasn’t innocent.

3 Likes

A rant I have is I hate it when people defend others just because they have a disability. Like they can’t do anything wrong since they are disabled. I get in some cases but that doesn’t mean I can’t still get offended. If it hurt me, it hurt me. I also hate it when people use their disability or mental health issue as a way for people to victimize them. :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

Exactly. And people were saying that I was being mean… That thread is the reason why I got suspended…

5 Likes

Hate that too! :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Hey, don’t let anything change your personality. I have already told you that you are a nice and honest girl (and I mean it), remember? So, remain who you are.

By the way, I saw the “mother day thread” case (after it was closed), and you and some others were harsh, but on the other hand I am not saying that she was innocent. But, hey, I am not taking sides nor justify her :neutral_face: :woman_shrugging:t4:.
But be careful next time these kinds of cases happen. (I am saying this only because I care about you and I don’t want you to get hurt, so please do not take it personally against you)

5 Likes

Anyway, about the whole ranting thread thing - what angers me is the fact that the whole schle (or skhle) increases.

5 Likes

Thank you.

Seriously, I am so fed up now… It’s stressing me out… :expressionless:

5 Likes

The what?

5 Likes

It’s a slang word - used in Hebrew. Literally, it means “dirt, disgust”, but when I said that, I meant to say in other words that what angers me is that the whole negativity on Episode forum increases. You know, when somebody opens a rant thread or a discussion one in general, most of the time if not all, somehow people open arguments, start flagging others, which causes a thread get shut down.

Sometimes, people use this word to curse. It is the first time that I used this word :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Wow. So it also means sh*t?

4 Likes

You can say that it does.

5 Likes

Oh wow.

4 Likes

But, it depends on how they say the word.

3 Likes