A Ranting Thread

Ahh, ok.

3 Likes

Honestly, I don’t know. I mean, it is really annoying when I tell the same person OVER AND OVER again that they’re amazing. Now whenever I see them comment self hate I flip out first, scream, then give them another compliment, hoping they’ll get it in their heads that not everyone hates them and stuff. I mean, what I saw on that Rant Thread… I was quite new to the forums then, and I was SHOCKED beyond belief. I thought it was a positive place, until I saw some of the things people said about themselves…

9 Likes

With all this feedback, I think we should maybe make a rule for this rant thread:

No self-deprecating rants please! We aren’t here to praise you!

4 Likes
I'm creeped out

Today I was walking back from the shops and this woman wouldn’t stop staring at me. I think she even followed me, and now whenever I look out at my back yard I swear I can see something move…

3 Likes

Holy water.

Holy salt.

Silver knife.

Make sure you know a few exorcisms.

Watch Supernatural. It’s where I get my knowledge

5 Likes

It gets so annoying. I won’t even respond to those rants anymore. Clearly they’re not prepared for the real world.

4 Likes

Great. Now my body dysmorphia came back again.

1 Like

I legit feel bad for you all because I’m pretty sure I was one of those people. :relieved: I’m sorry to you all. :purple_heart:

Rant

I FEEL FAT, because I ate a lot and now my tum tum hurts. You’ll make it through tumster, you’ll make it…:sob:

4 Likes

I’ve never related more

1 Like

:joy:

Rant

I’m scared for college, for me it’s in a few more years but it still scares me—

2 Likes

Understandable. I’m still scared of college and I’ve been out for six years

2 Likes

You’ll be fine though. So long as you keep your mental health as a top priority, everything else will follow

3 Likes

Thanks @ChaoticDeluge :blush::purple_heart:

All of you mods are amazing

3 Likes

agreed, because now it’s almost mandatory to do that on there and it gets to the point where it’s so fake now and no one believes it and it doesn’t help people with actual illnesses. just imo!

5 Likes

I try my best. No one has been out of line yet so, you know. No reason to be scary

1 Like

Except the actual discourse app, which doesn’t want people to say “hi” :joy:

1 Like

Silly discourse

1 Like

We’re doing circles in math, and I absolutely HATE it, it’s so hard! :unamused: When will I ever have to find the arc lengths or the area sector in my life?

Seriously, I’m tempted to write “Call the police, the angles are missing!” on my homework.

3 Likes

You have given me light on how to see circle problems now :joy:

2 Likes

Aren’t you one of those people? (No offense just asking.)