A Ranting Thread

Update #2: I have no idea what I’m doing. :sob:

1 Like

End to the Steam saga: Yeah, screw it. I’m just watching game playthroughs.

1 Like

Fireworks suck

3 Likes

As someone whose school has been shot up TWICE, I want people to go shove their fireworks up their asses.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that. I’m lucky to have never experienced school shootings when I was going to school.

Yeah…I definitely wouldn’t mind if the fireworks got shoved… There lol

2 Likes

Sorry, I got a little heated.

2 Likes

Its okay lol ive thought worse

3 Likes

Stupid Dutch weather
It’s supposed to be summer
But it’s just raining and cold
I hate it
I was planning on heading to a nice city today close to my uni (I basically for a 15 minute thing have to go to campus :sob:)
But those plans I can say bye bye because of the rain, unless it clears up

2 Likes

Why do so many people I know take the sentence “Let’s meet up at 12:30 in this place” as “Let’s leave the house at 12:30 and arrive 10-15 minutes later than agreed upon”
Like I have one friend with who Im doing a project and I tell him lets meet in front of uni at 1:30 and I arrived on time, so I call him to tell him I arrived and he says “I’ll be there in 10 minutes” and it takes him a little les than 10 minutes to get from his house to uni by car. Knowing him, he’ll arrive at 1:47 because his 10 minutes are longer for some reason … All Im saying is if I wanted to meet up at 2 I would’ve said that, I deffo hate when people make me wait like 15 minutesto 30 minutes because of this.
Next time Im doing a project with him I’m saying I’ll meet him at 12:30 that way when I arrive by train in 12:50 he’ll be just on time
Now I have to wait so much longer in this heat

1 Like

Ughhhhh
I hate my wifi
It’s almost daily now that it just won’t work

1 Like

I feel so down emotionally now
I received my final grade of the super intense course I’ve had and it’s just hurting because I really by far don’t have the grade I would have liked
It’s sufficient but way below my average
Idk it just isn’t great ending this academic year on quite a negative note
I really hoped for and honestly expected a higher grade