A rename for the playlist tag

Hey guys, I had the playlist tag made a while ago because I wanted to make it easier to draw attention to the playlists I was making for the forum. I don’t really focus on those anymore and over time it has been reused as a more general music tag so I thought to ease up confusion I would change the name of it to @Music I hope you guys like the change!

13 Likes

That’s a great thinggg!

3 Likes

Playlist was a really cute name for music heads, but it does get confusing because naming a tag music is more general and easier to find which I noticed Is why some people got confused on what the music tag was because playlist was more unique. I think this is a good change since it does make it a lot easier to find!

3 Likes

Yeah I loved it as playlist but I could see people getting confused because not every music thread involves playlists

RIP playlist tag 2020

The title Song Bird is still the same!

2 Likes

Ooh yes people wont get confused about where to use it now ig :woman_playing_handball:

3 Likes

I love the change :star_struck::sparkles::ok_hand:t5:

3 Likes

Added the #tag-announcement tag because this is an announcement about a tag :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

i was wondering about this and totally missed this thread :star_struck: figured it out though when i saw the same description for the tag when i checked the groups i was in thankfullyyy

Hey @anon68003072, is this noticed still important? Should it be pinned or talked about or just closed? (pondering)

Uhhh it can probably be closed now :joy:

Closed as I think people are aware of the tag now