A Thank You and Goodbye to @fraud

Hey everyone! @Announcements

I do regret to inform all of you that @fraud has decided to step down as mod! :disappointed_relieved: Her time with us has been amazing and she has done so much so her contribution will be surely missed.

We love you Fraudie and you are always welcome to rejoin us. It was great to have worked this closely with you.

Now in the essence of transparency, yes this does mean we’ll be looking to our staff for a new mod. Using this criteria me and the other heads will decide.

28 Likes

FRAUDIEEEE :pleading_face::two_hearts:

I’ll miss you so much :sob:

4 Likes

You will be missed as a mod, fraud! You’ll always be rad

4 Likes

I’ll miss you @fraud :pleading_face::heart::rose::two_hearts:

4 Likes

Noooo! I’m gonna miss youuuu. You were a great mod and I hope you come back. :pleading_face::yellow_heart:

4 Likes

Fraud ily :sob:
*sobs in swedish *

5 Likes

:sob:

5 Likes

Frauddd thank you for being an amazing mod :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

6 Likes

Fraudieee :pleading_face:

5 Likes

@fraud idk if this is you, but I think I remember you from the episode forums… imma miss you even though we didn’t talk a lot, you’re really nice. Hopefully you stay here!!

6 Likes

We’re really going to miss you as a mod Fraud!

4 Likes

Aw fraud… I hope I see you around the forums!

3 Likes

I’d like to apply, but I don’t have discord…

2 Likes

@fraud :pleading_face::heart: I’ll miss you and you truly were a practically perfect mod :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

I am going to miss you, fraud, i hope we see you around, thank you for your being an aweosme mod :purple_heart:

5 Likes

You’ll be greatly missed, Fraud. :pleading_face:

8 Likes

I hope everything gets better for you @fraud! I missed the chance to say this in the staff chat! You were a great mod!

6 Likes

Hey, Fraud! From the short time I’ve been here, what I’ve seen from you is an awesome, friendly, and respectful mod. Thank you for all you did and have been doing for these forums, and we’ll miss you!

8 Likes

@fraud

I don’t know you but I know the community since my time here. As a mod, I’m sure you were a big part of that. I hope you decide to stay or at least just step down but not leave. You will be missed.

6 Likes

I’ll miss you too :pleading_face:

Haha thanks :sweat_smile:

I’ll miss you too!

You were an even better mod :smiley:

Gråt inte!

:sob:

No, thank you!

Mouschiii :pleading_face:

I’m not sure if it’s me either haha but thank you. Hope you’ll like it here :partying_face:

Nooo, you’ll do better than ever!

Ahhh, you’ll see me occasionally :innocent:

Liesss, I have to change my title!

Thank you for being awesome too!

Haha, I’ll miss you all too!

Thank you!

Aw, that’s so nice! I’m super happy to hear that although it isn’t true :joy: Enjoyyy!

:pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

8 Likes