A thread for those who want help with making their RP or SG

So for those who have ever made an RP or SG, we all know it takes a lot of planning and frankly its a hard task to do 100% on your own. But there isn’t really a place where you can find a partner without having the general chat be filled with one-time used threads.

And so from now on, there will be.
Just like the new idea thread, I like this to have a similar format.

If you have an idea, you can share/pitch it here with a poll for people to vote who are interested in helping.

I do want to ask you to take the actual planning to an pm to keep the thread organized.

Make sure that you link your potential future partners to the idea thread if you already have made one since that will make things easier than to repeat. :wink:

And so without further ado, @RPers, start working together! :blush:

Example:

5 Likes

added a tag

This will definitely be helpful for me in the future :eyes:

5 Likes

lol I removed that one while making it because I wasn’t sure if it was for these threads :rofl:

but yes, same which is why I wanted to make it :star_struck:

4 Likes

I’m surprised to see no one has been thinking about making an rp, if anyone wants to but doesn’t feel comfortable, I’m always willing to help with things.

1 Like

I’m trying to convince @elixr to make an SG. HEHEHE

2 Likes

CALIIIII

2 Likes

oh please do!
let me know if you need help!

2 Likes

Me will :sob:
Maybe in a few months? idk

2 Likes

yeey, but understand if you want to focus on rp first :wink:

2 Likes

MWAHAHAHAHAHA! You’re welcome?

2 Likes

Thanks???

1 Like

@elixr how’s the sg coming alone? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I am thinking of making a new fantasy rp, but I’m going to need help with hosting. I did ask @FuzilladeBlue to help but with this idea I might need another person to help with keeping up. :thinking:

4 Likes

What SG lol?

3 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

:running_woman::dash:

2 Likes

I always wanted to make an SG! I am too busy, tho (and I can’t write). Maybe someday.

2 Likes

(fingers crossed)

1 Like

Whoops. Voted rather than just looking at the poll. Though can help with either if you need it.

I guess me asking you to discuss it with me first isn’t going to happen when we discovered we had similar ideas. Guess I won’t be doing mine at the end of the year. (Pouts)

1 Like

Depends on what yours is about, so yes let’s discuss because mine is very open world based.

1 Like

Yes, as is mine. As an RP with four kingdoms (or even just more than one) usually is. Even though the one I wanted to do is sorta already on here (though stolen & archived) in the public eye, I’m not wanting to share too much here. I put a lot of work into at the time and really worry that the idea will be taken from me again. So I don’t really want to share until I do it for that reason, you know, just insecurities.
All I was asking for was a nice PM to layout out what yours was about, so that if it is the similar (like I know it is) then I will postpone doing mine for another year. That’s all. You know, that nicety RP rule we have of checking with fellow RPers who want to create similar, if not the same RPs.

1 Like