About me - Grayson

Well I like building and designing things! I want to be an engineer so it takes up a lot of my time! You?

3 Likes

Sounds cool, what do you usually design or build? :eyes::sparkles::green_heart::smiley_cat:

I play tennis most of the time (my next tennis training starts in a few hours :eyes::eyes::eyes:) and I try to draw animals (like the one in my own or a few other people’s pfps) in my remaining free time :sweat_smile: I’m also currently procrastinating on opening a pfp shop and on doing my homework :no_mouth::green_heart::eyes::sparkles::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Building that should be built or cool inventions I think of!

Cool! I’ve always wanted to learn tennis but at heart I prefer football.

3 Likes

What’s the coolest invention you’ve thought of so far? :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

I’ve never tried football because it isn’t very popular where I live :sweat_smile: but tennis is really fun as long as the people you play with aren’t too bad to keep up with you :sweat_smile: My tennis school once accidentally put me into a group with beginners and it was the most boring and tiring tennis training of my life :no_mouth::green_heart::sweat_smile::eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

I’ve though of a couple. A built in tracker on remotes so that you can click a button on the tv and find your remote. I’ve been looking up ways to do this and getting some reasearch in.

3 Likes

Sounds cool, I would definitely buy one if you ever invented it because I always lose my remote :sweat_smile::green_heart::joy::eyes::sparkles::smiley_cat:

You would most likely have to put a really good tracker on the remote to get the exact location right tho :thinking: maybe a noise or a light signal coming from the remote could be a good idea too :thinking::green_heart::eyes::sparkles::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

It could be both!

3 Likes

Oui :thinking::eyes::sparkles::+1::green_heart::smiley_cat:

I tried to invent stuff when I was younger too but I quickly gave up because whenever I thought that I had invented something new it turned out that someone else had already invented it before :no_mouth::green_heart::sweat_smile::eyes::sparkles:

3 Likes

The step is to research a problem and research solutions that have already happened. I also want to cut back on people using fossil fuels but one step at a time

3 Likes

True, but I guess I’m just too busy or too lazy to do much research nowadays :sweat_smile: (I must sound like an old person now :eyes::eyes::eyes::green_heart::no_mouth::joy:)
I’ve read somewhere that it’s technically possible to cut down on fossil fuels completely but that some rich people don’t want to do that and stop us from doing it because they would lose profits but it sounds more like a conspiracy theory in my opinion to be honest :sweat_smile::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

4 Likes

Then all you have to do is not let the rich people have a say. If I find it myself and begin funding it they can’t stop me.

3 Likes

Let’s hope that you’ll find a way yourself soon then :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums!

1 Like

Hii, @Dying_Dragon, I don’t think we’ve talked before :thinking: Anyway I hope you enjoyed it here so far!

1 Like

=D

3 Likes

The gif is making me nauseous :pensive:

1 Like

Beautiful! Thanks for making me feel welcomed!

1 Like

Lmao. That must suck

2 Likes

You should see a doctor then :sunglasses:

No problem! =P

2 Likes

I think I have stomach flu

1 Like