About me - Grayson

Hey! My name’s Grayson but my friends call me Gray feel free to call me that too! I’m 16 and a Junior in high school. And some things I think you should know might me are down below.

My birthday is April 1st! Yay me! I’m a male but most of you probably already knew that. I’m also bisexual! I can also be very flirty do not take offense to it and if I make you uncomfortable tell me to stop! I’m nice like that.

I have some issues that I’m not actually willing to discuss but one of them is that I can get angry very quickly which can cause me to be an a*s. Again please don’t take offense I’m working through them.

Oh about Forum relationships? I don’t know. I’m fine with them and I participate in them but I’m kind of in a confusing thing right now? So don’t engage in them with me.

I do come from episode forums and I did get banned. Details aren’t important but that about sums up this post!

If you’d like to pm me and get to know me more my pm’s are always open and have fun with that. Thanks for taking your time to read this! I look forward to becoming your friend!

Ps: If I don’t respond it’s because so am currently on the 24 hour ban for replies! Sorry! I have also ran out of likes! Life is a mess huh?

20 Likes

Most of us can relate :cry:

2 Likes

Me too! :smiley::rose::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Hey @Dying_Dragon!

2 Likes

what did u do to get this ban this time?

3 Likes

And Gray-Gray-San

Nice is exactly the word I’d use to describe you…

3 Likes

@moderators, did ANYONE notice he was silenced?

4 Likes

^^^or care?

4 Likes

Dang, you guys are mean af :joy: I talked to @ChaoticDeluge, it’s been lifted.

4 Likes

Thank you

3 Likes

hugs u welcome to the group!

3 Likes

Nice, to meet you. I don’t think I knew you on the other forums. Hope you like it here! Everyone is very open about themselves here so don’t feel like you have to hold anything back. Just be you.

5 Likes

Awesome. Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy it here!

3 Likes

Welcome, I don’t think that we’ve talked before but you seem like a nice person :wave::smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

3 Likes

Thanks! I look forward to getting to know you!

3 Likes

Same :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:
I hope I don’t irritate you by using so many emojis :sweat_smile::green_heart::eyes::eyes::eyes:

4 Likes

No but you do have an interesting pattern

4 Likes

Do you use emojis sometimes too or do you prefer to not use emojis at all? :thinking::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

3 Likes

I use them when I’m feeling some emotion I can’t put into words. Or to be dramatic

3 Likes

I used to only use emojis in those cases too but the :eyes::sparkles: emojis kinda became my signature emojis so I use them everywhere now :sweat_smile::green_heart::eyes::sparkles::joy:
So what do you like to do in your free time? :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

3 Likes