Accents in English and Other Languages

Hahaha niceee :laughing: Looks like a lot of fun!

2 Likes

I can stalk you, syster. HAHA. How’d I know that when I saw the name of this topic, my name would be brought up. SIGH. My accent is terrible and annoying.

3 Likes

Nooo, Cali, your accent is amazing!

3 Likes

I can’t hear my voice :no_mouth:

2 Likes

You have one :joy:

2 Likes

Good to know :eyes::+1:

1 Like

Stop stalking me, stalker! :laughing: I didn’t tag you for a reason :wink: I truly love your voice and accent :heart_eyes: I get sad when I forget how it sounds like :smiley:

2 Likes

NO, it’s not.

You can’t? I find a cotton bud works well for that.

Too late. MWAHAHAHA. You can’t stop me. … You’re just weird, chef.

2 Likes

Shmeee :unamused:

How… I can make my profile private! :smiley: I stalk you too sometimes…

Ehm… I’m not the one talking like the Swedish chef 24/7 :relieved: Your New Zealand accent is good on your Swedish chef talk too (just for the sake of staying on topic :wink:).

I can’t remember what you look like either :exploding_head:

1 Like

People have tried this but I still know a way to track private users. HEHEHE. I found it on Episode.

You’re mean. Your accent is WAY WAY WAY better than mine.

1 Like

It really is, haha, it’s one of the nicest accents I’ve ever heard. In general your voice is amazing tbh.

2 Likes

Hjälp! :flushed:

For complimenting you? :eyes:

? Whut… I don’t think my syster is alright… :see_no_evil:

I mean, your accent is much, much better than Mr. Goddard’s (God’s) New Zealand accent. I could never understand what he said. He said: “It didn’t even look like you were tired” three times to me and I still didn’t get it, so my friend had to translate it for me.

Oh! I like Marta’s accent! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

No. Just no.

MWAHAHAHA!

Yes, I don’t like it.

HAHAHAHA! As I said, my accent is tame, that’s why. I have the influence of living in non-English speaking countries where I had to teach myself out of kiwi-isms.

HOT DAMN! Totally agree. She is going to make some fella really lucky some day. HAHA.

2 Likes

I have a English accent >.<

1 Like

I’ve heard you talk lol, you don’t sound english

Then what? :thinking:

American :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Well, okay.
duh

Aka normal

People tell me that they love my accent but I don’t know what they mean because I speak regular lol.
My favourite accents are the Zimbabwean and south African accent. I could listen to it all day :heart_eyes:

2 Likes