Accomplishments in RPs

We’ve all had things happen in RPs or in creating characters that we feel proud of or successful with.

It could be as simple as feeling good about a character having a unique personality or background, or making a character with a sexuality or condition you’ve never done before. An accomplishment could be successfully doing something in an RP, like making a serious character smile.

These can be the simplest of things, but if it makes you feel successful it’s an accomplishment.

So, what are some of the things you’ve done in RPs that make you feel proud of yourself or your characters?

@RPers

15 Likes

I’m proud of myself for creating so many flirts and bad boys that turned into super romantic when they fell in love :joy:

5 Likes

I’m proud of myself for starting a character with a sexuality that isn’t very common and having a neurological disorder, something I don’t do often.

2 Likes

I’m proud of being able to keep up an rp for over a year. Even when its 1x1 keeping it interesting for so long and still loving it… I’m happy with that.

3 Likes

I’m proud of making characters whose personalities I made specifically so I can play them whenever becuase I’m moody and pretty interchangable when it comes to emotion and feelings so whenever I owuld play them, they would tehnically be in character no matter what.

2 Likes

I wish I was in a RP that was alive for over a year … What RP is that, is it still going and can I still join?

3 Likes

It started as a really fun rp that died a while ago, we loved our characters so much we continued in pm.
It’s more like a 1x1x1 now.
Basically were just playing a couple (I’m the girl in one and the guy in the other), while they are involved with gang stuff. All fathers are sadistic or insane either trying to manipulate their children or forcing their children to marry someone of their choice as an heir for their company.

You could try but at this point since we’ve all been there from the beginning it might be really ahrd to get in since we make a lot of references from earlier events and shizzles.

(also the name rn is just RP sh*t)

2 Likes

MUHAHAHA WE HAVE CAUGHT YOU AJAX

2 Likes

That’s exactly what I was referencing in that line!

2 Likes

Haha. Yeah that too.
I’m proud myself because I’m the creator of the most romantic guy in my eyes, Loraine Wellington

1 Like

I’m proud to be part of the cutest rp couple ever. I just wish more people could see how cute they are.

2 Likes

I proud to be almost shipped with Meeke everywhere

1 Like

:rofl:
That too :kissing_heart:

1 Like

But in all seriousness I’m proud to have become such good friends with you and @CerealKiller by doing that rp, I said it before and I say it again :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Aww I’m proud of that too :hugs:

1 Like

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

Finally getting @FuzilladeBlue to accept Jobias

1 Like

Valid

1 Like

That’s cursed.

2 Likes

Never, Jobias will always be my favorite ship purely because it’s the only thing that annoys Blue more than America

3 Likes