Addition to the General Chat topic: YouTube

I think there needs to be a section called YouTube so I can talk about a YouTube Channel that people may like e.g. LankyBox.

This is just a suggestion. Not talking about YouTube drama, don’t worry.

6 Likes

This is a good suggestion! Hopefully it can be added for the future.

3 Likes

That’s a great idea! I was already thinking of moving games and roleplays to their own section, but I’m not sure if there are too many categories to handle?

4 Likes

I personally think that Youtube would fall under film and TV, I don’t think it needs it’s own topic.

1 Like

Don’t worry about it if it’s too much

2 Likes

Same. Like I believe there’s not enough YouTube topics to warrant a separate category for it.

2 Likes

Even if there were a ton of Youtube topics, it would still fall under film and TV.

2 Likes

Not really, according to me. Maybe then it could have a seperate category because Film and TV is about… film and TV? And YouTube is not even similar to either of them.

P. S. This is just my opinion.

2 Likes

Yeah I see your point. But I think that Youtube can be considered film.

1 Like

I say categorise YouTube under simply “general” for now, but make a tag for it. Then, over the next few months we can see how many threads are tagged “youtube” and come to a decision from there

2 Likes

Yes! That sounds like a good idea!

3 Likes

Actually don’t worry about adding YouTube as a topic since we can link YouTube videos of any topic we want without worrying on the content. Like we can post songs or music videos onto the music category.

So close this thread as I have changed my mind.

2 Likes

Closed as per Op’s request!