Adoption Application Thread: Get Adopted By Hanna And Nessie 👀✨🌑

Sister-in-Law? :eyes:

1 Like

She can’t be my wife and sister. But anyway, it’s the forums so anything can happen. And Hanna is adopting us so we’re not related by blood

2 Likes

I mean she can still be your wife there but sister-in-law to everyone, maybe? : D

1 Like

So should I adopt @Danielle318 if she’s okay with it or add her to the GC as your wife? :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

Ask her, not me. She’s asleep now tho

2 Likes

Ooh :eyes:

1 Like

I’ve never been into a forum family in this forums before. But I don’t think it won’t hurt if I apply for this one.

Username: @_snowflake

Name (if you’re comfortable with sharing it) [REDACTED]

Nickname (if you have one): You can just call me Snowflake, Snowy, or Azula :joy:

Age (if you’re comfortable with sharing it): I’d rather not say my exact age here. The only thing I can say is that I’m already allowed in the Restricted Section of the forums :eyes:

Birthday: October 19

Why should we choose you?: I don’t really feel comfortable about endorsing myself. But I think I’m a pretty good person to talk to once you get to know me better. I’m a bit shy, but I’m always open to get to know more people here. :grin:

Do you tend to have a favorite parent?: I don’t like having favorites when it comes to parents :smile:

Are you going to call us mom and mom?: Sure, I don’t mind :slight_smile:

Favourite colour: Black (even though it’s not exactly a color). But if I have to choose a color, then I’d choose Red.

Favourite food: I have plenty of favorite food. Sushi, Tacos, Milk Tea, Shawarma, Pizza, Soy Bean Dessert (Taho), Spicy Chicken Wings, Spicy Noodles, Cheesy Jalapeño sticks, and many more.

Favourite animal: Cats, Dogs, Owls, Ducks, just to name a few :smile:

Cats or dogs?: I love both! :pleading_face::heart:

Likes: Sleeping, Organizing stuff, Stargazing, Puzzles, Walking around nature, Philosophical and deep conversations about life, Vintage stuff, Stalking people on Instagram :eyes:

Dislikes: Extremely crowded places, Cockroaches, Loud noises during ungodly hours, Rude and closed-minded people, Small talk, Compulsive liars, Power outages

Talents: I can do some things in a pretty impressive manner, but I won’t consider them as talent. I guess being highly intuitive counts as a talent :sweat_smile:

Hobbies: Organizing, Surfing the internet, Reading, Writing (sort of),

Do you like ducks?: Of course! Ducks are adorable :sparkling_heart:

Tag someone who you think would also like to get adopted: I can’t really think of anyone right now, but I’ll tag @OhSumana

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag but I’m already a saughter of @Badass_Saasha but weren’t we already siblings? :thinking:

3 Likes

Oh, right! We’re siblings at the forum family on EF.

3 Likes

You’re not added in the family chat? :thinking:

2 Likes

I’m in the chat on the EF one, but I’m hardly active there :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Wait, so you’d technically be my daughter and my sister if I adopted you? :eyes::eyes::green_heart::no_mouth:

3 Likes

Chaos, love it.

I’ll add you here

3 Likes

Now that’s a pretty awkward situation :eyes::eyes::eyes::laughing:

3 Likes

Thank you! :grin:

2 Likes

I guess I won’t adopt you then, but add you as a family member to the GC :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

2 Likes

Doesn’t matter, my sister is my wife

2 Likes

@Duckling you can adopt your sisters if it’s what you and they want, we are beyond the limits og possibilities now. They don’t define us anymore. :joy: But i suppose it’s better if you want to keep it from being confusing!

1 Like

I’m already confused, so I’d rather not make things even more complicated :joy::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

Smart decision, I appreciate that. Thank you. :joy:

1 Like