Adventure Story RP sign-ups (& chat)

Yeah, it does. When I learnt that, it was about the time I stopped caring about maths. HA
Yeah, noticed that. HAHA. I looked it up when you said you had. Hence the whoops.

Thank you, lovely. I just… yeah, she was in too much pain and not eating, so… it just hurts, you know. The smallest things is a memory to set me off and a reminder that she’s not here.

HUGS!

1 Like

HA funny cause I liked math up until we learnt it last year and then I was like :anguished:
Ohhhhh yeah it’s after midnight my reading comprehension skill do nottt be great :sunglasses:

I know, I’m so sorry… It sucks—for lack of better word—that she isn’t here anymore, it really really sucks, but at least she gets to not be in pain. I know how much you loved her and even I saw her as a staple of you so… I just want to give you a massive hug

All the hugs~!

Is she still adoptable? :eyes:

1 Like

YES!

1 Like

YAY!
…may I have them :eyes::pray:

1 Like

Is this the place that Marquise directed him to, or is it beyond that?

1 Like

Yes, of course. I’ll change the details in the OP. So just take your time to read through the thread and reply when you’re ready.

1 Like

HEHEHE. Well, he did say “Go up this path and head east at the next crossroads.” HEHEHE

1 Like

WAIT WHAT DOES THAT MEAN
I WASNT SECOND GUESSING MYSELF UNTIL NOW OHM :’)

1 Like

Don’t second guess. HA. It’s the path your on and the next crossroads along that path. (wink)

1 Like

Okay
Wait
So
Wait
Okay my brain is short-circuiting so I’m gonna read this again in the morning and then post so I don’t send my child into premature death :golfing_woman::sparkles:

1 Like

Ooh okay yeah I think I get it now in the daylight but uh
Imma have to reply later this week cause my right hand is kinda out of commission cause I kinda started a grease fire so-

I’m fine tho don’t worry lololol

1 Like

Cool… No worries. Wait, you what? You started a grease fire?

1 Like

Yes :tipping_hand_woman:t5:

the hand do not be vibing

2 Likes

Ouch. Silly ewe. Assuming that some sort of healing solution or anti-burn stuff on that?

1 Like

Oh my god.

2 Likes

Oui oui, paramedic said to get this medicinal ointment but it has to be prescribed so I’ll have to go to a walk-in clinic to get the prescription

1 Like

Ya imma have a scar lolololol

1 Like

Eheh sorry for asking, @CrazyCaliope , but am I supposed to just jump into it while they make there next decision?

Also, is luck like stamina and skill? Is a gamble or can you use it on choice? I know you said you’d use a dice, but Is that with every situation Sage is put in, or is it random or on request?

For for all the questions, a lil nervous :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, so I’ve given you the info in that post and as they’re your character, you can decide what they do or how they react. Also, is there anything thin tweaks you want to make to the character before we start?

Yes, it is. Luck is used when you make a decision and on certain decision I will need to roll for luck. Not every situation. Some adventure will use it more than others, it depends on the paths and decisions you make. (wink)

All gravy. Love the questions. No reason to be nervous though.

1 Like