Adventure Story RP sign-ups (& chat)

That’s fair.

1 Like

Lmao. I have read 2 posts so far. So we both gonna have to do the reading I guess

2 Likes

Yes :sob: it’s mostly just nathael annoying ismeina though

2 Likes

Okay I have gone gone a few more posts and I think I’m ready. Want me to post first?

2 Likes

Sure! I managed to reread the whole thread earlier, so I could go first too if you want

2 Likes

Till like, maybe next month :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oh, August, that’s not long.

2 Likes

THEN OF COURSE YOU CAN GO FIRST

2 Likes

LMAO SURE

2 Likes

:+1:

2 Likes

Oh Cali, as per your question in the thread, I do have the thread on watching so you donttt need to tag me ^.^ anyways I’ll respond to the post hopefully before the end of this weekend :dancer:t5:

1 Like

Wicked. And also, that’s exciting. Though now I have a question; which advdnture are we talking about?

1 Like

Well
It applies to both :joy::joy: But I was initially talking bout the one with Brooke—the other I’ll probably be able to do a bit sooner

1 Like

HEHEHE! Wicked. I’ll look forward to both!

1 Like

So, did you get your iPad back?

1 Like

HEHEHE. Did you get busy, lovely?

1 Like

Oohh, yes. I’ll get to Yem.

1 Like

I diddd cri, started trigonometry unit in summer course and can’t stand trig so death
BUT HEY I DID ONE :partying_face:

I’ll try to do the one with Brookes soon—hopefully before this weekend cause I won’t be able to until the following if I don’t—I just have to read brookes post and tHEN I’d have to read my post cause my memory wouldn’t and I hate hate hateee reading past posts of mine :sneezing_face:

1 Like

Oh Noooooooooo! Not [BLEEP]ing trig. Yuck. Sorry to hear that.
Oh, whoops, you did too. Sorry, am not the best right now or even this week. Find out last weekend that I was going to lose a family member and lost them yesterday. Have been trying to do 120 things today, changing them up so that I take my mind off it and won’t start balling.

Nah, it’s all gravy. Hope your trig paper goes alright.

1 Like

I KNOW IT SUCKS SO MUCH
But didn’t you respond to the one I did like the weekend gone? I thought you did I did nottt check the notif yet tho bahaha

Oh my god I’m so sorry for your loss tho :heart: All of my love to you and yours. I’ll respond to what I can of yours then, at least help you keep busy when you come on here

I hope so too :sneezing_face:

1 Like