Adventure Story sign-up/discussion

Cheers. Thank you.

1 Like

5 :eyes:
Pull out the daggers and get ready to attack the assailants

1 Like

I still must repondu owdwenwefj
Cali if it’s tomorrow for me and I still haven’t responded can you tag remind please ;-;

1 Like

Setting a reminder for you and @Skyler2 to discuss options for Aelric, Desire, and Julian. If Sky wants to that is. (wink)

2 Likes

What are we doing exactly? Is there something specific I should read to be caught up?

1 Like

So the the SG is here, and I’m totally happy for you and Chid to take over control/decision-making for Aelric, Desire, and Julian. They are the oldest characters, not age but in time spent being written. The second adventure starts here and the last post with the questions is here. (wink)

2 Likes

Sorry, who’s Chid?

2 Likes

rising season 9 GIF

*rises from the ashes*

yeah hi
das me :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ahh, I see. What questions do we have to answer left? Is that how this works? Sorry, I’ve never been in an SG before so I’m a little confused.

1 Like

Apology not necessary (also hello fellow Canadian :star_struck:), can be a litttle confuse at first but it gets really simple, swear it

So this is the most current post:

The top heading linked is the part we’re a part of. We decide what Aelric, Desiree and Julian do, because their creators faded into the abyss.

And these ^^ are the questions we’re supposed to answer after we read the part that Cali got through

But if you haven’t read through the adventure yet, you might want to start at the beginning of the second adventure, just so you know how we got to this point
Also take a lot at the FCs linked in the first post of the official thread :wink:

2 Likes

I’m almost done reading the second adventure, and after I’ll look at the FCs (as instructed). Then should we try and decide what A, D, and J should do?

2 Likes

Woah speedy :star_struck: Aspire to have that level of focus lmaooo
Sureee but I can’t do it tonight I’ve got a big assignment due before midnight :sneezing_face:

2 Likes

hmmmm, okay. I’ll try and think up some answers to Cali’s questions (suggestions to run them by you first, of course, based on the characters backstories). I’m gonna try and pull an all-nighter tonight, so, once you’re done your project, feel free to @ me here (or PM me) and we can figure it out. Or you can go to sleep once your project is done and we can do it tomorrow.

2 Likes

sounds gouda!

but why-

I’ll probably sleep :star_struck: lmaooo okay though I will will!

2 Likes

Because Ready Player One calls to me

2 Likes

the book or the movie? :eyes:
Or is it a legit video game now lmaoo

2 Likes

The book, of course, the movie sucked :unamused:
Wade didn’t even look like the overweight kid that he was supposed to be, nor was he bald for half the movie! AND they left out my favorite part of the entire book which wasn’t even a small scene but THE ENTIRE THIRD OF THE BOOK LEADING UP TO THE CLIMAX.

2 Likes

Thank you lovelies. And thank you, Chid, for explaining. … In the next part, I’ll be sure to just tag you two and you can both be fully responsible for the trio.

2 Likes

OOP-
I’ve never watched the movie to the full, only read the full book which I adored. I found the birthmark on LI’s (I forget her name oops) in the movie pretty underwhelming too :grimacing:
LMAO MOVIES NEVER DO THE BOOKS JUSTICE OMLLL lowkey wanna read it again now ‘cause I don’t even remember which part you talk of

Si I got u :sunglasses:

OMG REALLY YAY

2 Likes

This is my third time reading it :eyes:

And I’m talking about the part where Wade gets arrested by IOI on purpose, and programmed the robot to destroy the thing that was surrounding anoraks castle.

2 Likes