Adventure Story sign-up/discussion

I’m actually interested :grimacing: Apologies I’ve been having a hard time keeping up with tags and replies. Just give me a moment please, I’ll get to you in a sec.

Hmm, well I’m going to assume that no one’s used the backpack or the owner had died/deserted it quite a bit ago.

Kendra would decide to go over the top of the pole

1 Like

Okay, Mel, though as it has been a month and this is the second reminder, I don’t think this is entirely fair, but okay, I guess it’s the way it is. I’ll just go edit my post.

1 Like

Okay, thanks.

1 Like

I’d be interested if no one else wants to :eyes:

1 Like

I’m interested!

2 Likes

Can I find more info about Crystal anywhere? Otherwise, I’ll be thinking of a character of my own :slight_smile:

1 Like

Uh… I can’t decide… I… uh… suppose Passie since she got in first?

All the info is in the OP. There aren’t going to be new characters for this adventure but perhaps for the next one… or just go for the adventure RP that you commented on before. (wink) However, you’re welcome to read along with the SG and help with the group (Aelric, Desire, Sam, Julian) if you want?

3 Likes

Hm, important question: I noticed all faceclaims are photos. Do I need to make a photo faceclaim, too?

2 Likes

Nah, for this I will accept drawn. Though this SG isn’t accepting new characters, you’ll have to move to the RP signups

1 Like

Sure! I’ll try next time, haha

2 Likes

Sooo… @passionfruit, when you have the time, can you please read through at least the second adventure (last four posts?) and answer the question(s) for Crystal?

1 Like

I’ll do that as soon as possible :eyes:

1 Like

No worries.

1 Like

All caught up! Sorry that took a while :sweat_smile:

I think Crystal would also open the door and see what was behind it

1 Like

No, no, it’s all gravy. Thank you, lovely

1 Like

Okay, for the big group. @Littlefeets, @FuzilladeBlue, @unsungcheerio, @sunflower.flow, and @TheDancingFryer.

Should Aelric and Sam try to pry the jewel from the left or right eye?

• Left eye
  • Right eye

0 voters

Also, @katabasis, after the polls, Kendra has reached the group as they’re clambering up the statue. Should she walk past them quietly, walk past them normally, watch them and then climb up for the second jewel, or show them how to do it by beating them to the second jewel?

1 Like

:smirk: This one, this one for sure haha.

1 Like

Hey guys, can I please have help with this decision, it’s only voting on left or right?! Two of you have characters and the other three I thought wanted to help choose for group!

@Littlefeets, @FuzilladeBlue, @unsungcheerio, @sunflower.flow, and @TheDancingFryer.

4 Likes

My bad, voted now~

1 Like