TBH I THINK THAT ONE’S MY FAVORITE

3 Likes

I LOVE bring them in

2 Likes

Of course! Picrews are the best.

4 Likes

It’s too addictive. Help!!! I’ve been creating too many characters :joy:

4 Likes

Aaa I’m having trouble thinking of a personality though, some of them have clearer personalities and others not so muchhh

4 Likes

VALID I’m still writing up my chara but some questions that hopefully help:

• What are their core drives (why do they do or don’t do what they do?)
  • Do these drives conflict with anything? (e.g their behaviour, their family life, environment)
  • What goals/ambitions may they have and how can you (or we) throw obstacles into their paths?
  • What traits do they have that can be a strength but also a weakness depending on the context? e.g they’re honest… to a fault. their friends trust them because they will always tell them the truth but their degree of honesty means they cannot keep secrets

IF I THINK OF MORE I’LL SEND THEM

We have released the FAQ slides and I have added them to the main post + I have added some of the picrews shown today under sign-ups :)) The slides will be updated as questions come in.

6 Likes

i now have names for those two

Blue hair is Nico Dakila Ueno
Braid is Laboni Das

6 Likes

Thank youuu :sob: I have an idea for the first character, but I’ll need to think more about the other one. It’s more like what vibe does this character design give off, then working from there

4 Likes

I like those names.

3 Likes

Anytime ~ THAT IS OKEY I might have some ideas I am willing to discard if they will spark any inspiration (let me try to dig them up)

4 Likes

You don’t have to! I will try to come up with something as soon as I actually choose which one will be my second character ahaha

But thank you for offering to helppp

4 Likes

Bless I believe in you! We are working on the information slides too so hopefully that will help you plot when we release it too

~

I am also here to name my charas

• Sabira ‘Sibby’ Lau Tee
  • Audric Khusan Vang
5 Likes

Another idea.

5 Likes

Ooh I’m excited to see the slides!

3 Likes

Those are such pretty names i love them. They are super fitting. I am hoping to have a name soon for mine.

5 Likes

you know i love them alr bro

oooh nice!

heheh they’re coming soon :3c

Thank youu
i look forward to that

5 Likes

Would people be too disappointed if I were to not join this RP? It feels quite out of my comfort zone in a way, and to be able to actually be a rad contribution to this RP, it would honestly take me a lot of time and effort I wish I had but don’t really have in reality…

5 Likes

Current Gender Radtios

Male Female Genderqueer TBD
7 9 8 9

Thank you @wanderingechoes for calculating this <3

8 Likes

Thanks! One more coming up! Just need to think of names.

2 Likes

Hey Jass you don’t have to go extra miles for this RP if you do not have the time ~ We appreciate all levels of effort that’s why we included the less detailed version of the sign ups and tried to keep the example sign up short.

If you would have time to join if you wrote a quick character we’d love to have you!

5 Likes