Aegritudo Amoris|Sign Ups and Chat

Another idea.

5 Likes

Ooh I’m excited to see the slides!

3 Likes

Those are such pretty names i love them. They are super fitting. I am hoping to have a name soon for mine.

5 Likes

you know i love them alr bro

oooh nice!

heheh they’re coming soon :3c

Thank youu
i look forward to that

5 Likes

Would people be too disappointed if I were to not join this RP? It feels quite out of my comfort zone in a way, and to be able to actually be a rad contribution to this RP, it would honestly take me a lot of time and effort I wish I had but don’t really have in reality…

5 Likes

Current Gender Radtios

Male Female Genderqueer TBD
7 9 8 9

Thank you @wanderingechoes for calculating this <3

8 Likes

Thanks! One more coming up! Just need to think of names.

2 Likes

Hey Jass you don’t have to go extra miles for this RP if you do not have the time ~ We appreciate all levels of effort that’s why we included the less detailed version of the sign ups and tried to keep the example sign up short.

If you would have time to join if you wrote a quick character we’d love to have you!

5 Likes

I have one genderqueer and one male that i dont tbink i specified previously.

4 Likes

Thank youuu I’ll edit that

3 Likes

Yep no problem thought i should let you know

3 Likes

Thank you bro nyeheh

3 Likes

Interesting :eyes: Then I’ll make one male and one genderqueer

4 Likes

I just feel like everyone is super excited already and has all these ideas and stuff, and I’m here with nothing at this point… I was thinking about revamping 2 of my earliest characters for this, but the more I think about it the more I don’t see them in this world… I think that’s a massive part of why I’m blocking and low key frustrated about signing up now… I think maybe looking at it with a fresh mind later might help, but can’t make any promises it will… Forcing myself to come up with characters when it doesn’t come naturally is awful for me and takes so much of my energy :persevere: And if I were to sign up, I want to have a well thought out character I genuinely stand behind, if I can’t do that then most likely I won’t get into them when RPing either…

6 Likes

The sheer euphoria from just looking at this…

3 Likes

Okey sounds good ~ I’ll calculate them

That’s valid! If it brings any consolation I had four characters and completely chucked them out because I got frustrated, took a break then came up with these two.

Definitely do not force yourself ~ there’s no pressure ^^ If you decide you want to throw a few ideas our way to develop them we can help out too

I hope taking a step back will help <3

6 Likes

Just for context, all my picrews I’ve been creating for fun and to get motivated also feel so uninspired in a way. It’s fun clicking things and creating characters, but they all end up plain in a way…

6 Likes

I like them!

5 Likes

This sounds super frustrating, but it’s good you at least got enough inspiration again to come up with 2 characters!

5 Likes

I think the first 2 are my favourites, if I would really try I could surely come up with stories for them. But I hate going this way, thinking of a character based on an image…

6 Likes