Aegritudo Amoris|Sign Ups and Chat

Reservering 2 characters, please!

2 Likes

Hii, the more info we have the more we can work with during important events that shape the character’s journeys. It’s also about substance ~

(also welcome to everyone reserving I did not want to spam you all but know I am buzzing with excitement with each like I send)

7 Likes

Ok, that’s what I thought. Thanks!

1 Like

Can we have two healthy or two diseased characters, instead of one of each? If someone else balances them

Yes, you’ll have to discuss and reach an agreement with another RPer to balance the ratios so why not ^^

What kind of love is considered a disease? Romantic only?

All forms of love, hold on I’ll find the answer Cam havé before which explains it better. This includes (but is not limited to)
• Platonic love
• Love (and passion) for art and hobbies
• Fangirling :sparkles:

p.s adding a proper link with answers soon!

7 Likes

It makes sense that it would be all forms of love, as there are multiple types.

4 Likes

This looks funnn, reserve two

4 Likes

Exactlyyy you’ve got it! ^^

YAY welcome!

3 Likes

Oh no-

1 Like

Oh yes >:)

1 Like

sobs

1 Like

Why do I feel like this will be such a high quality RP though? I want my characters to have that high level as well, I have been starting to work on them yesterday, but might actually sign them up only right before the deadline because I want them to have depth and true personality!

5 Likes

aaa thank you so much for your kind words, it means a lot to us and is incredibly encouraging ^ - ^

take as much time between now and the deadline as you need ~ but no pressure to perfect anything (from a procrastinating perfectionist)

we hope to deliver a fun RP experience for you all and are excited to see how the characters will interact, not only with the events but with each other ☆彡

(however this is our first rp together after so long so our feedback form will be open throughout the RP for comments on areas on improvement but also what you may be enjoying and would like to see more of!)

4 Likes

I definitely want to join but I see so many talented writers so it gets me nervous lolol but fvck it, please reserve one female for now and I’m gonna think about adding a male later…

4 Likes

i think you’re a wonderful writer! (not sure if you remember me i’ve been through many names) but thank you for giving the rp a shot!

i forgot to mention this earlier but most importantly have fun with creating and writing a character that you enjoy ~

4 Likes

Yeah! That’s what Rping is about.

1 Like

Maybe it’s the new name what was it before? And yes, thank you it is about having fun❤️

1 Like

I’m ngl I’ve had so many I forget some ummm Fate, Sae, sourberry etc.

YUS let’s have fun ~ and if it’s any reassurance my creative writing is quite rusty as I haven’t touched it in a while

5 Likes

OOO I remember you as fate and maybe sae! Hello! :blush:

1 Like

I remember you as Fate. I believe that was your first username.

there was also Bai Hu from that time you got locked out of the Fate acc

and uhhh ghostea i think?

2 Likes