Aegritudo Amoris|Sign Ups and Chat

Oooh :eyes:

Out of curiosity though, did anyone else plan the zodiac sign part? I always do that to help narrow down birthdays

3 Likes

i know Chai and i did
(so our charas sun and moon signs are no accident :3)

3 Likes

Loosely, yes. Help me decide on the birthday.

2 Likes

Casually book marks :eyes:

2 Likes

Do one of these options look better than the other to anybody? I can’t decide which hair color for my male.

I originally had darker in mind, but I’m not a fan of how red the outline on the hair looks with the darker hair, so I’m torn on which one to go with.

Additional Note: He is the younger brother of my girl, Caroline, so he looks similar to her, but I don’t know whether to make his hair darker or lighter.

3 Likes

as an indecisive person, i, too, have to use zodiac signs or else i’ll be agonizing over the birth date forever :japanese_ogre:

3 Likes

I’m kinda torn too :sob:

My first thought was darker so imma vote for that one :eyes:

2 Likes

Okay who made Roong?
Gorgeous! Possibly in love with her design :star_struck::clap:

4 Likes

hello :face_with_peeking_eye::face_with_peeking_eye: THANK YOU SO MUCH
you are now roong’s new favorite person

3 Likes

:heart_hands:

2 Likes

Sooo… how many characters are we allowed to create?

1 Like

:sob:
It’s so hard to pick between two options sometimes

2 Likes

there’s no character limit (as long as you keep things balanced~)

3 Likes

Ah, I feel you hate me then since I’m not really helping the decision.
I kinda think the lighter hair would suit a younger sibling of Caroline more. Sorry.

3 Likes

Ah, balancing is no problem at all.

The only reason I ask is 'cause I’ve submitted two characters today and still have my rich sibling I’m creating with bpalmer. And to keep up with balance and stuff, I was looking at my other three FCs - I have ideas for all of them but can’t decide which one. Hence my asking about limit to see if I could perhaps do all three…?

2 Likes

if you think you can manage them all, i don’t see why not

2 Likes

Eek! Will see how I go tomorrow and Friday. I’m just sooo excited that you guys are back again with an excellent RP idea.

2 Likes

More opinions are definitely a help. Even if it the opinions even out :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Though, at the same time, I’m also trying to decide whether to have him be 2 years younger than Caroline, or just make them twins and I can’t seem to decide on a major for him. So I’m kinda stuck on multiple decisions anyway :woman_shrugging:t2: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

well if he was 3 years younger than Caroline (if that works for you) he could not have declared his major yet

3 Likes