After The End - RP Signups

After The End

What began as a town that a few people wound up stranded in, turned to something more, as the dead began to rise. A community came together, from all different walks of life before, they all had the same goal. Survive. Days turned to weeks, months, and finally years since the so called end of the world began, but despite every challenge the group faced, they survived, and began to thrive.

Over time, the group grew in number, from newcomers finding their way to the group, and from children being born. The group grew stronger and safer, so now there can be a new generation. The generation of those without the memories of the world their parents once knew. A generation who has only ever known a world filled with the undead.

The RP is focused on a group of survivors in a zombie apocalypse, about 18 years after it began, so for characters in their teens-20s, all they really know is this world they’ve grown up in. Though I encourage characters that are older, that remember how things were before.

Throughout the RP there will be options for scavenging missions and other reasons for characters to break into smaller groups away from the main group. And other groups can be encountered.

Just remember, due to being a zombie apocalypse RP, there is a chance of characters dying. So I would recommend making a second character if you’re worried about your own character dying. In most cases, the dead will be NPCs that you can use as you wish, but in some cases I will control them based on the situation and the risk for your characters. (Though if anyone wants to volunteer to control zombies for higher stakes encounters, feel free and feel free to make something more dangerous as well.)

Signups: Link
Faceclaims: Link
Additional Information: Link

Tags:
@sunflower.flow @unsungcheerio @Daunt @Meekepeek @GlitterFist @Skyler2 @raviola
@Soleil @passionfruit @elixr @CrazyCaliope @idiot.exe @CerealKiller @duck @angelic @Sophia1233

12 Likes

I am also working on writing out information on the Zombies. How to kill them, how they are turned, etc. If there is anything you want me to make sure I include, please tell me.

Also, do you want the zombie information included on the FC slides, or in an information slide of its own (where I can add any other important information you guys want as well)

• Zombie info on fc slides
  • Zombie info on its own slides

0 voters

7 Likes

A link to the signup form is up!

I also would like to start the RP on October 31st (with being a zombie apocalypse RP i thought it would be fitting to start on Halloween)

Signups will remain open permanently though, so even if you aren’t signed up by then, you are fine.

Tagging you guys one more time

@sunflower.flow @unsungcheerio @Daunt @Meekepeek @GlitterFist @Skyler2 @raviola
@Soleil @passionfruit @elixr @CrazyCaliope @idiot.exe @CerealKiller @duck @angelic @Sophia1233

10 Likes

Do we reserve?

1 Like

Reserving isn’t required, but I recommend it just so I know there’s a character coming

1 Like

Okay, female please!!

2 Likes

One male, please!

3 Likes

One male, please.

4 Likes

I would like to reserve 2 females and 1 male for starters.

1 Like

Sounds great!

1 Like

Here are the Faceclaims!
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/17_od0bW-E2N7o-fKPfFRMwFx1-Rgwlr8dMKGDHQWarY/edit

I’m still writing my characters and adding their info, but the fcs are created and linked at the top of this thread.

Those who reserved:
@sunflower.flow @Owertym @bluecrystal

3 Likes

Just so you know, I have been working on some characters. I’m thinking two boys but it could also be a boy and a girl. I’m just finalizing some things for the first boy.

1 Like

Looking forward to them!

1 Like

I sent one in! I’m trying to think of inspiration for the other right now :frowning:

1 Like

@Littlefeets
I’m still working on my characters. I’m kinda struggling with backstories, I might need more details, like what is their life style, do they live in some kind of safe place, travel around or have to defend themselves from zombies, like do they have jobs, schools or something like that?

Only 3 people reserved? :frowning_face: :sob:

Sh*t. This one probably gonna die too. (No offense to you or anything like that, just for some reason all your rps dies. Maybe people aren’t interested, I guess?)

3 Likes

Reserving wasn’t acquired hence the number of people who reserved. At least, that’s my trail of thoughts.

3 Likes

Well that is true, but most people reserves before creating characters

3 Likes

Yep, yep, but since Brooke said it isn’t needed maybe some didn’t post: reserve. I’m just guessing

3 Likes

Well I wish that is the case

2 Likes

Same here

2 Likes