Alexander(a)’s horrible, no good, very bad day

Trigger warning!
I’ve had a terrible day and need to rant. Ok, first off, my friend asked me to meet them because they were mad and needed something to talk to. So I came, and they explained they were waiting for our other friend because she needed to apparently get a clock at Walmart for her bathroom. We waited for like forty-five minutes, then she finally showed up. We had to get gas, but my friend forgot their card. They briefly left me and our friend in the hot car, but I’m not mad about that. It was fast, so we were fine. Then, when we got to Walmart, my one friend and I finished our shopping, we had to wait for an hour because our other friend was taking an hour. We ended up sitting on the floor of the Walmart as an alarm blared because of a shoplifter. We ended up going outside and saw a toddler trapped in a hot car, but he was ok. His mom was strung out on M*th, apparently. So I almost murdered this friend out of anger. Then I got dinner, which…was fun. The taco and churro was bad, and my cupcake was decapitated. Then I spent a long time with my crush and accidentally expressed my crush to him, which my friend didn’t want me to do. I think he’s trying to fix things. God, I hope tomorrow is better…

My sad cupcake.

6 Likes

Damn the cupcake… :triumph: what da freak the icing!
Chocolate cupcakes do be my fav tho.

Wowww!! so many things happened in one day :woman_playing_handball:t5: sounds like a movie! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

The frosting just fell straight off. :joy:

2 Likes

Lmaooo, I would’ve been so mad my stress levels would’ve increased. :sneezing_face:

2 Likes

I sure was.

2 Likes

I had this before all the crap, though. It was good.

2 Likes

The time has come, I need to learn to make my own tacos cuz trust me, I’m not able getting food sick, I swear, I’ve experienced food poisoning and don’t want to again.

2 Likes

Okay but this looks so good. The color! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I didn’t get food poisoning. Thank god.

2 Likes

It really was. It was a passionfruit guava thing.

2 Likes

Reee :pensive: why does it look that that
heart been broke :broken_heart:

Ah my favorite, I love!

2 Likes

The churro was so stale and hardly had any cinnamon on it…

1 Like

I’m sorry you had to go through all of that. :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Eww, who told these people they can cook and they out here selling stale food. Yikes.

2 Likes

Thanks…I spent a long time with my crush, though…then I messed up by telling him that my friend knew I liked him. It’s confusing.

2 Likes

The food is hit or miss. Some is really good. This wasn’t it.

1 Like

Ahh yikes, I feel you. :sneezing_face:

1 Like

College food.

2 Likes

Sghs makes sense! :broken_heart::yawning_face:

2 Likes

Exactly.

1 Like