-Aliens (Are they real?)

Glass planets? :grin:

1 Like

I still think they’re real :rose::two_hearts:

2 Likes

I think they are real because in this vast universe there has to be some form of life even though they aren’t the way they are depicted in social media

3 Likes

Bump!

Who knows?! Nobody has seen any alien before, maybe it is and maybe it’s not!

@SkyWalker

2 Likes

Actually, people have. I’ve even seen a UFO before.

2 Likes

Wasn’t it announced somewhere that aliens are real?

2 Likes

Yeaa.

2 Likes

Sure

I would like to believe that aliens are real but we really can’t know. It’s weird to think that the universe is infinite but it’s also weird to think that it has a start and end somewhere because then there must be something at that start and end.

Hm… Also if they exist and knows about earth light years away they probably know about many other planets with life and don’t feel the urge to contact us about it. Or, they might be as developed as earth and don’t have means to see or travel to space in a reasonable amount of time.

I would like aliens to exist because I love sci-fi :joy:

1 Like

@Scientists :eyes:

What do you think??

2 Likes

Sure. My bio even has a line saying that we earthlings aren’t loners in this world. Rosswell incident of 1947 and Area 51 are prime examples.

1 Like

Why is this even a debate anymore after all the scientific findings lol?

I think it’s selfish to believe at all that we’re the only beings that have consciousnesses in this ever expanding universe.

2 Likes

Too much odds working against the belief.

1 Like

I think there’s definitely extraterrestrial life that exists in this universe not living on Earth :thinking:

1 Like

Of course, extraterrestrial life is real. There can’t be such a thing that we’re the only ones in this massive universe. It’s unthinkable. Honestly, whenever I am asked this question, I feel like it’s really [insert missing word]. We’re not really special, so I don’t see why we would be the only life out here.

2 Likes

They have to be real, I don’t think we’re the only living beings in the universe

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity