Could they end up invading Earth?
aight that last one was a bit…

~ :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: :gem:

8 Likes

They are definitely real

We can’t be the only living things

5 Likes

My favorite topic to talk about :pleading_face:
They’re 100% real, I have no doubt in this. Considering that we found (for now) 4k exoplanets, there must be at least one inhabited. If we also take into consideration unexplainable radio signals, weird twinkling lights and parts of the galaxy that are apparently empty, I would say that someone is out there. Aliens can also be living non-intelligent beings like bacteria, bacteria already lives in harsh habitats on Earth, it’s possible in space too

7 Likes

Stop copying @Zey already… :scream::alien::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

What the actual f*ck? Make it make sense.

It’s just a joke because I have your same pfp in the Episode forums and I talk about aliens a lot, he wasn’t accusing you of anything :grin:

3 Likes

k

I’m pretty sure I’m real.

2 Likes

Yeah, I think they’re probably real, I just don’t know if we’d ever be able to get in contact with them or even find out they exist

1 Like

Honestly, I find it impossible to believe that in this massive, expanding universe we are the only planet with life, that has ever had life and that ever will have life. I don’t know whether we’ll ever find or make contact with aliens, but I’m confident they have to be out there somewhere.

edit(I’m procrastinating): I definitely don’t think they’ll be the somewhat humanoid aliens we know from media. They may share similarities dependent on their home environment and evolution, but they’re from a totally different planet in a totally different solar system; they have to be pretty darn unique and nothing we could possibly recognise.

3 Likes

I think they’re real. Maybe not the green-skinned, three-eyed cuties we see on TV, but we can’t be the only things out there.

4 Likes

:alien:

3 Likes

Yes they are definitely real because we can’t be the only aliens out there in the universe lmao. Because to other lifeforms we ARE aliens.

3 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

Here is a episode post I made years ago!

I don’t believe in the stereotypical alien, like ET, but I do there is some thing out there.

2 Likes

Same!

3 Likes

Alien could be real but also a myth.
Like here in USA people think Bigfoot is real but I think it just a myth.

This universe is to big for there not to be any other forms of intelligent life!

There’s this really good YouTube video explaining the possibility of aliens existing (I think it’s called the great barrier or something if I find it I’ll link it) however the down side is that if aliens exist, there must be advanced civilisations as the universe is really old, but if so, where are the aliens aka the great barrier stops us from finding them. And we also have no idea what it is!

3 Likes

I believe in aliens. I don’t think we’re completely alone in the universe :sweat_smile::rose::two_hearts:

1 Like

Conspiracy theory:

You know how they send satellites around to look at planets and take pictures? Well, what if all the glass planets have life inside them, and the Gas is just there to protect them from danger! :scream_cat:

1 Like