All about Spells and Hexes!

Spells are a pretty common part of every witch’s practice. A spell is a magical formula intended to trigger a magical effect on a person or thing. They often use crystals, herbs, and other natural ingredients like salt or egg shells, all of which have certain properties.

Hexes are negative spells meant to cause misfortune or, in some cases, bodily harm. They shouldn’t be taken lightly, but if done responsibly, can be helpful in making a point. (seriously though, don’t go around hexing people willy-nilly)

If you have any questions about spells or hexes, feel free to ask!

7 Likes

@Discussions? ^^^

1 Like

I’m interested.

1 Like

This sounds really interesting. I’ve always wanted to try witchcraft but never knew how to :eyes:

3 Likes

There’s some great resources online from witches on Pinterest or on their own blogs!

1 Like

FUN!! SHOW US UR TRICKS MAGIC MAN

I would love to try, but I heard it can be dangerous and idk :eyes: I’ve heard stories of spells messing up

2 Likes

I’d end up destroying the world on accident.

rubs hands together
So
Spells are v v complex but can be simple and extremely versatile and diverse. There are some spells you should avoid at all costs (love spells), as well as a number which are definitely not for beginners (baneful magic, like hexes). I’m still a beginner in witchcraft but I have completed a few spells, (one of which I need to undo when I get the motivation), and honestly they are quite therapeutic. If you want to try something like this though, do your research and make sure you aren’t appropriating anything, is all I’m saying.

Regarding hexes, there are loads of types of baneful magic, from a jinx or evil eye to a full on curse. I’ve never tried one and don’t plan to in the near future, however I have a few friends who are very good at them, which is v cool lol

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity