All the RP characters you've ever created suddenly knock at your door

What happens?

@RPers

9 Likes

I run and hide because I’ve pulled some crazy stuff on my characters and they probably ALL hate me at this point :grimacing:

4 Likes

All of my characters are over-powered war machines-

We shall bond over our favorite fights~

5 Likes

I get out my popcorn and watch the fights as all of their different personalities clash.

And I keep Rain (Camp Seafare) and Momo (Danganronpa) in a corner because they’re too sweet and stupid to be here.

5 Likes
  • watch the aiden convention unfold (he’s an OC of mine so I have used him for a few different roleplays)

• i have made animal characters for rps so just smuggle them

• try not to die because like 99% of my characters have some sort of power or elite training,

4 Likes

Jane, Lucy, Aster and I bond over music while Korbyn hides in a corner

And pretty much every single character bonds over traumatic home lives.

Yes, and he ditched Korbyn. RIP.

GROUP HUG
We shut the door in the faces of my neglected rp children
And then I politely send off some of the rejects
And then I let them in the door and I try to flirt with them but then they try to talk business and I’m like I dOnT kNoW wHy i KiLLeD oFF yOuR mOtHeR

But then we eventually bond and make cookies together

2 Likes

Honestly, me too

1 Like

Because I needed to make you edgy, now go brood somewhere that isn’t my house

2 Likes

Nah I’d just feel bad lol
But it’s okay I have cookies

3 Likes

Aithne and Akane: So…we’re the only ones that have good relationships with our mothers?
Blake: I mean, my mom isn’t bad…

Well… I’m baking cookies right now and the majority of my characters are the sweet/sunshine-y type so… Himari (Danganronpa) would be admiring my plants, Akio (CHB) would quietly eat a cookie along with the rest of my bubbly characters who’d be talking (:
And then Ryo (Danganronpa) and Arden (CHB) would probably scare people via glaring or fight in the corner if I’m being honest.

4 Likes

Me and Russell would definitely do substances together
Chanel would cry to me about her dumb sh!t and I’d like calm her down
Erick and I would frick lol HAHAHAH I’d make it happen :smirk:
Same with Libby. She’ll be like but I’m straight but then I’ll get my notepad and she’ll be all over me MUAHAHAHAHA
Vinnie and I would be the great love story whoops
Anna and I would become besties and talk about deep pretentious art shiz
I would just stare at Roxanne for a really long time, just in awe
Safiya, Ray, and I would throw a party WOOOO
And lastly, Ian would judge me lmao

4 Likes

Oh, oh my… I’ve made so many that this is not any sort of a simple answer… some wouldn’t necessarily care, some would hate the things I did to them, and others would be saying thank you. Ive just made so many characters that are all so different from each other…

2 Likes

Jane would punch me in the face, probably

2 Likes

HAHAHAHA I just imagine you holding your knees as a bug of lasers zap around you randomly and your hair is fried heehee

Btw I rlly like this idea

2 Likes

Oh, and Aisling would try to be my psychiatrist

1 Like

if I’m being honest I would probably have a crush on some of them. My family would probably be asking who are these people :joy: then I wouldn’t know what to say. I feel like I would get along with everyone except Kara Melbourne.

3 Likes