⠀┊ ┊ ┊

⠀┊ ┊ ┊

⠀┊ ┊ ✫

⠀┊ ⊹

⠀┊

⠀✧

✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

ωнαт ιѕ αмα∂єυѕ?

ᴀᴍᴀᴅᴇᴜꜱ ɪꜱ ᴀ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪꜱ ᴀ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɢᴏᴀʟ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴᴇ ɴᴏᴠᴇʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʟʟ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀꜱ

✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

нσω ∂σ ι αρρℓу тσ αмα∂єυѕ?

ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ꜰᴏʀᴍ ɴᴏᴛᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ

✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

ωнαт αяє тнє яσℓєѕ σρєη ƒσя αмα∂єυѕ?

ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ 3 ᴄᴀᴛᴇɢᴏʀɪᴇꜱ: ᴇᴅɪᴛᴏʀꜱ, ᴘʀᴏᴏꜰʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀꜱ. ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ꜱᴜʙᴄᴀᴛᴇɢᴏʀɪᴇꜱ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ʟɪꜱᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟᴇᴅ ᴊᴏʙꜱ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ɴᴏᴛᴇᴅ ꜰᴜʀᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴇʟᴏᴡ

✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

ωнαт συтѕι∂є σя єχтяα α¢¢συηтѕ ∂σ ι ηєє∂, σя ρєяѕσηαℓ ιηƒσямαтιση ι ηєє∂ тσ вє ωιℓℓιηg тσ ѕнαяє?

ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴡɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ꜱʜᴀʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢᴍᴀɪʟ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ

✧.。. *.

┊┊┊┊

┊┊┊✯

┊┊ ☽

┊┊

┊✯

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

𝚃𝚢𝚙𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚁𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚜

ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ 3 ᴄᴀᴛᴇɢᴏʀɪᴇꜱ: ᴇᴅɪᴛᴏʀꜱ, ᴘʀᴏᴏꜰʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀꜱ.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐑𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐬

Πεπρωμένα - ‘Destinies’ - Scene Writers - When we come up with an idea of what we want the chapter or scene to mean or the purpose of the chapter the scene writers come up with a set of scenes aimed to fulfill the purpose of the chapter, they give us a rough outline of the chapter’s scenes, characters in them and interaction. I.E: We want to show the character’s home and school life in this chapter, the Πεπρωμένα come up with an outline of a set of (3-5) scenes in which show the home and school life of the character.

Εφευρέτες - Inventors - Character Creators - These people create and design the character from their personality to what they look like physically. For the protagonist and antagonist and the most major characters, everyone will have a say in it, but the Εφευρέτες deal with the actual creation of the other characters such as friends, background and minor characters, they will detail their history, personality, fill out a questionaire and such, they will be the people hammering out who someone truly is.

Μάτια - Eyes - Writers - These people take the scene outlines and character building and actually write the story. They follow the outline but are free to ask for some creative freedom and most if not all members can be Μάτια, each Μάτια takes a scene and writes it out. This is why the Εφευρέτες are very crucial to making the character clear and detailed so we’re portraying the same people. If we chose to have have switching POVs we will seperate everyone into groups of focusing on one character’s POVs

Φέιτ - Fates - Plot workers - These people focus on the plots and subplots on our story, on building them. They also come up with the challenges and work with the Πεπρωμένα to make sure the plot and scenes correlate and work out. They do the heavy-hitting and the Εφευρέτες have to discuss with them on how the plot may affect the character and which way they want that to go

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Editor Roles

αστέρια - Stars - These people focus on editing things related to grammar and spelling.

γοργόνες - Mermaids - They focus on the character and making sure that even though they are being portrayed by different people, they’re still being portrayed the same and correct way.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Proofreader Role

πρώτα - First - They read it and give feedback and their personal opinion and give comments that are detailed and provide constructive criticism if needed.

δεύτερος - Second - They read it and they’ll give us feedback on overall enjoyment and flow of the story and if they think it’ll be a hit to others.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

┊ ┊ ┊⋆。 ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ⋆。 ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆。┊ ༊*·˚

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ‧₊ ༉ ┊ ˚✩ ┊ ๑՞.

┊ ₊˚.༄ ┊

✩₊̣̇. ੈ♡˳

✧.*ೃ༄

┊ ˖⋆࿐໋₊ ☆

𝔄𝔭𝔭𝔩𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔪

┊ ˖⋆࿐໋₊ ☆

1. ᖴOᖇᑌᗰᔕ ᑌᔕEᖇᑎᗩᗰE

┊ ˖⋆࿐໋₊ ☆

2.ᖇOᒪE(ᔕ) IᑎTEᖇEᔕTEᗪ Iᑎ

┊ ˖⋆࿐໋₊ ☆

3. GEᑎᖇEᔕ YOᑌ ᑕᗩᑎ ᗯOᖇK Iᑎ

┊ ˖⋆࿐໋₊ ☆

4. TᗩG 2 ᑭEOᑭᒪE ᗯᕼO ᗰIGᕼT ᗷE IᑎTEᖇEᔕTEᗪ

┊ ˖⋆࿐໋₊ ☆

┊┊┊

┊┊┊

┊┊┊

┊┊⋆

❀┊

︒✯

˗ ˋˏ ♔ ˎˊ˗

Members

@melancholy - A little of everything :3

@Caticorn - Inventor and Eye

@Yomama - Inventor and Eye

@unsungcheerio - Eye and Second (Proofreader)

@anon80318563 - Investor and Destiny

10 Likes

ρєσρℓє ωнσ мαу вє ιηтєяєѕтє∂

˗ ˋˏ ♔ ˎˊ˗

@Writers

˗ ˋˏ ♔ ˎˊ˗

7 Likes

I swear to God :joy: I worked so hard for this to look really nice, if they come up as boxes for people I’m going to cry :joy:

7 Likes

My application!

1. Caticorn
  2. Inventor (1st choice), Eye (2nd choice)
  3. Fantasy, realistic fiction, science ficition
  4. @anon80318563, @WritingWithStars
5 Likes

Yay! Accepted Cati ^~^

4 Likes

Yay!

4 Likes

My application:

@Yomama

Writer and Inventors

Mystery, Drama, True Crime, Fantasy and Romance

@lamecast88 @liyahsdiamond

3 Likes

I will think about it.

4 Likes

Accepted!!

3 Likes

Ooh this is cool, love the formatting~

Username: @unsungcheerio
Role: First - Eye, Second - Proofreader Second
Genre: Fantasy, Realistic Fiction, Action & Adventure, and I can sort of do romance lol
Possible Applicants: @sunflower.flow @ethereal

5 Likes

:sob: It was all worth it, thank you <3

Accepted, thanks for applying!

4 Likes

Oooh this looks really cool

passionfruit

All of them? :eyes: fates is my favorite, though…

Fantasy and mystery are my favorites

@mouschi? @idiot.exe?

5 Likes

Accepted!! And for sure you can do a little of everything :eyes: Although you might want to choose 2 to focus on.

3 Likes

@Yomama can you turn on your messages for a sec :eyes:

2 Likes

Sure!

2 Likes

I know, I can tell how much effort you put into it hehe
And only a few boxes on my phone so it all worked out!

3 Likes

Maybe @liyahsdiamond ? or @WritingWithStars ?

3 Likes

Accepted! Adding you in now :wink:

3 Likes
  1. ᖴOᖇᑌᗰᔕ ᑌᔕEᖇᑎᗩᗰE
    lamecast88
    2.ᖇOᒪE(ᔕ) IᑎTEᖇEᔕTEᗪ Iᑎ
    Writer (Inventors)
    Proofreader (Second)
    I can try and help with the others if needed.
  2. GEᑎᖇEᔕ YOᑌ ᑕᗩᑎ ᗯOᖇK Iᑎ
    Romance, Mystery, and Adventure
  3. TᗩG 2 ᑭEOᑭᒪE ᗯᕼO ᗰIGᕼT ᗷE IᑎTEᖇEᔕTEᗪ
    @ItzNour @ThePoeticRaven

P.S. This is amazing :star_struck:

3 Likes

Awesome! You’re accepted, I’ll add you to the chat now :3

3 Likes