An RP character party

[Tim Ockerman]

turns back to Cerys
“Probably not, he’s not a flirt, he goes the whole way. If you try something with him chances are your relationship with the other guy … fox … or whatever … is over.”
I turn back to Jin and then back to Cerys just that he’d know I was gossiping about him.
“That’s how he ruined my relationship with Joanna.” I nodded after saying that.

2 Likes

[JIN]

raises eyebrow
“You know I can hear you, yeah? Keep talking, why would she even believe a stranger, dude? Get a new girl, Joanna was just a night” :wink:

1 Like

[DEVIN]

I’m a man who loves whiskey. But sure, what she wants, is what she gets

2 Likes

[Tim]

I looked at him and said
“Aren’t you a stranger as well … I assumed becuase she still thinkis talking to you is a good idea.”

2 Likes

[Cerys]
“Ah well, I think I’ll be fine, besides, there’s not much he can do unless we want to risk this whole place collapsing” I said with an innocent smile.
@OhSumana
@LunaticLeviTheSecond

1 Like

[Tim]

I turned back to Cerys
“I’ve said my part about this … man … Now it’s your choice to take the risk. But might I venture, it probably will end in something collapsing? Be it this whole place or your virgin pride.”

2 Likes

[DEVIN]

He points at Tim. “That’s the difference bro, I’m not accusing someone of stealing some guy’s girlfriend. I’m just helping her,”
Jin gets weirded out by Cerys. “What? Like, you have some powers or sh*t?”

1 Like

[Cerys]
“I would say the first one before the latter one” I chuckle. I turned to the guy. “Nooo, the girl with the fox tail and the fish love interest couldn’t possibly have powers” I said jokingly.
@OhSumana
@LunaticLeviTheSecond

2 Likes

[JIN]

*Is more weirded out *

I thought that’s kind of a costume!? Are these real?

1 Like

[Cerys]
I nodded and moved my tail a little bit in an elegant matter. “Everyone I came with isn’t in costume, they’ve become like that” I explain.
@OhSumana
@LunaticLeviTheSecond

2 Likes

Alex: walks in Not much for parties, but ok.

2 Likes

[Cerys].
Pulls Alex into the conversation. “See, she has wings, we’re just slightly cooler” I joked smiling gently at Alex. not going to mention I also pulled her here since I felt more and more uncomfortable with two men
@OhSumana
@LunaticLeviTheSecond
@Ouijaloveletters

1 Like

I honestly expected you to swing into the next post with another interned-pulled Evangeline image before saying something ridiculous like ‘Ah yes, finally a proper party’ and then silently criticise anyone that isn’t decked out in a suit.

4 Likes

Alex: grins Yep. We’re just like you. mutters except we’re technically dead…

1 Like

ORP? Please can you remember to censor your swear words

@/eclipseis has already censored a few on here

Friendly reminder that this has been mentioned before in this section

3 Likes

Jane: walks in the door, pißßed Why am I here again?
Korbyn: nervously pokes head in U-uh…h-hi…

Luscious: What a gentleman. Sips drink Although I thought that you came here with Cerys…

1 Like

I considered it, But I was tired therefore it happens now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

[DEVIN]

So what? It’s doesn’t matter whom I came in with, but whom I end up with does matter.

2 Likes

Luscious: …Hmm.

2 Likes