Angry Birds and it's viral appeal šŸ¦

Here lies the one and only legendary game of the 2010s decadeā€¦

imported-angry-birds-e1324747853161

Angry Birds!!!

I have no doubt you all might know this gameā€¦ right?
It came out in 2013 by rovio entertainment and it was the time where phones with touchscreen became a thing which meant games like this were available to play in these phones so it was all the hype back then. As it became a major succes, they released angry birds 2 with more features to improve it while it also had many versions of the game for instance:

• Angry Birds: Seasons
  • Angry Birds: Rio
  • Angry Birds: Friends
  • Angry Birds: Space
  • Angry Birds: Star Wars (and star wars ll)
  • Angry Birds Go!
  • Angry Birds: Transformers
  • Angry Birds Epic

And many more.
After loads of versions were released, they also decided to make a movie but have all birds upgraded and more developed.

So yeah, it was a big deal in the 2010s.

• Whatā€™s your opinion of this game?
  • Have you tried all versions?
  • Have you watched the movie?
3 Likes

Havenā€™t watched the movie. Played about 3 versions? I really liked seasons and space :slight_smile: I think I have 2 on my phone? Lol

2 Likes

AAH I loved this game :joy:

Probably not even close

Nope :eyes:

2 Likes

WAOH this was probably the first mobile game I ever played :star_struck: I remember there was one version where you had to pay to get all the levels and I thought that was kinda annoying-

1 Like

Added some tags to the thread.

It wasnā€™t 2013! It was December 2009!
Just a couple years after iPhones started coming out, and not long before the iPad first came out.

Nope! I havenā€™t.

I love Angry Birds! I go long stretches of not playing the game though, but I do love the game. Its one of the earliest games I remember playing on an iPhone. I donā€™t know how many of the versions Iā€™ve played, but I know Ive played quite a few of them

1 Like

I used to love it

Most of them :eyes:

No :eyes:

Ooh, this game was FUN! I think it was the first game I had on my iPad, back in 2011. I played Rio and Space.
I also remember the movie because a few years ago, one of my students brought it to class so we could watch it on Movie Day. Although I didnā€™t pay close attention to it because I was grading notebooks and stuff, there was this one particular scene where an eagle was peeing into a lakeā€¦ my oldest nephew and I were like, ā€œE-W!ā€ when that scene came on. :rofl:

Closed due to inactivity