Animal Crossing New Horizons

If anyone has Animal Crossing New Horizon, drop your friend code. I won’t be getting mine until the 26th, but I just wanted to know if anyone on here plays it.

5 Likes

I wish I had that game. I only have the original djdnsnsj

2 Likes

Lol my siblings are obsessing over it.
@potato

1 Like

Bump

Bunny Day has started and Zipper is in town. If you collect eggs you can craft the egg themed furniture! :rabbit2:

2 Likes

Read that as funeral and got real scared for a second xD

2 Likes

Egg themed funeral :joy:

1 Like

Stop, drop your friend code T_T

1 Like

I’ll PM you hold on

Which version of Animal Crossing do you like?
I’ve played the Wild World one and the mobile app version Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp. I love both of those games. I’m hoping to get another version soon.
@Discussions

2 Likes

Omg, I’m soo late, but I Played CityFolk when I was younger and continued from there. I got WIld World after New Leaf. <3

1 Like

Nice!

I’m thinking about getting it! Should I? Do you all like it?

I want New Horizons so bad. I have the GC version, Wild World, City Folk, and New Leaf.

I don’t even know how the game works. :sweat_smile:

It’s like a life simulation. Paying off home loans, catching fish and bugs, discovering fossils, etc.

1 Like

Interesting. :eyes:

1 Like

Oh, and all the villagers are animals. You’d be the only human. hence the name Animal Crossing

1 Like

That’s a cool twist. :star_struck:

1 Like

And in New Leaf and New Horizons, you can play with other players. Wild World and City Folk used to do the same, but it was discontinued back in 2014, if I remember right.

(Unless you do local play or something. The one for the gamecube isn’t multiplayer, but if you have another memory card, or borrow one from a friend that plays it, then you can visit their village)

I finished all of my exams so I wanted to treat myself with this game!!

Does anyone play it? I need friends haha :((