Anime characters who you look up to

For me, I have a lot. I think many anime characters are super cool. Their minds are sharp

like L from death note, as well as Light. I have many more in mind, just… eh.

What about you @AnimeNerds what are some characters that inspire you to be the best version of yourself? Why?

1 Like

I often look up to a character when they have a goal they’ll do literally anything to achieve
So that’s everyone in class 1-A in mha and all the straw hat’s in One Piece.

But I also look up to Senku in Dr. Stone, his goals and ambitions are actually really rad, he wants to create a world of science and he values human life, he’s also just super intelligent and in general just very rad, so he’s fun to look up to.

Uhhh :thinking: I’ll add anyone else I think of

Freaking Naruto. That kid grew up with his morals intact.

Except for Mineta, lol.

My reasoning unfortunately includes Mineta since he does have a goal even though I hate it and I hate him and I want him to be replaced by Shinso

1 Like

And he does strategize like in the battle with 1-B.

1 Like

I look up to the girls in Wonder Egg Priority. They’re so strong.

Honestly, I really look up to Juuzou Suzuya from Tokyo Ghoul. That guy has been through hell, and still manages to be so happy. Probably because his psyche is in shambles, but still…the guy is absolutely insane, but he doesn’t give a crap what other people think. I love him.

The Elric brothers. Those boys have been through hell.

OH! And Saki Hanajima from Fruits Basket.

I haven’t watched many animes to have a complete list of the characters I admire.
But I can name a few I really think are admirable.

1. Erwin Smith
  2. Levi
  3. L
  4. Hawks
1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

I love Manjiro from Tokyo Avengers

1 Like