Announcement tag guide

As many of you know we have an @Announcements tag. This tag is for the people who want to be there when important things are happening.

You can join and leave the tag as you please! But there is a few questions that need answering.

When do I use the tag?

You use the tag when you announce something such as an event of even make a thread that you want to draw attention to.

How many times can I use the tag?

Each user is limited to only using the tag twice a day. This is to stop it being spammed.

What will happen if I spam it?

If you spam the tag repeatedly this will result in silencing.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask in this thread.

Members of @ForumStaff are exempt from this limit.

29 Likes

If you want to join the tag, go to groups and scroll down to the Announcement group and join it :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

3 Likes

Omg GUIDES!!

1 Like

@Announcements

Hey guys! This is an announcement therefore I’m using the tag. The tag is only supposed to be used for important announcements :grimacing: not for promoting threads or anything like that, it’s just for important things. So please bare that in mind before you use it! Soon a discussions tag will be made which will make things a bit easier :grin:!

29 Likes

O

1 Like

Well uh

1 Like

? :eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

It’s fine :eyes: Don’t worry =P

1 Like

Added a guide and a help tag because this guide helps people understand what the @/Announcements tag is for :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

4 Likes

@Announcements I thought I’d let you know this thread will be closed as it contains outdated information. Stay tuned for a new rad thread.

Better thread soon