Announcing: Forum Themed Weeks!

Hi all!

So you might be aware of the fact that we recently started a forum playlist.

Well, to correspond with that, we’re going to have themed weeks! Every week, we’re going to let you choose out of a few themes (in a poll) and then we’ll be catering a bunch of content around that theme!

The theme will be announced on Sunday, along with a Word of the Week. If you can use the word in a great, funny or interesting sentence, your post could be featured as the Word of the Week for the next theme announcement thread!

The main stuff that we’re going to theme from now on:

1. Writing Prompts – I have been terrible at keeping the writing prompts up, but from now on, I will be making a prompt every week to match the theme! Please feel free to join in and provide a little short story of your own!

2. Music – We’re going to be suggesting and asking for suggestions of songs that relate to the theme in some way. You can join in if you want to!

3. Discussion – Every Wednesday, I am going to release a new discussion thread that corresponds with the weekly theme so we can all discuss.

I hope this new idea reinvigorates the forums!

20 Likes

That’s an eyemazing idea :smiley_cat::eyes::sparkles::+1:
I can also include the theme in the weekly poll if you want :eyes::sparkles::blush: (And maybe also in the poll battle once I announce the official date for it :eyes::sparkles:)

10 Likes

That would be amazing! Yes please!

7 Likes

I like this idea :+1::wolf::revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

Wow
This 8s such a ah may zing idea! :sparkles::cat:

5 Likes

Ooh and perhaps the monthly writers comp could also be themed?

5 Likes

That sounds really cool!

5 Likes

So when will be the first themed week @ShanniiWrites? :eyes::sparkles:

3 Likes

This sounds great

4 Likes

We’re having the vote Saturday-Sunday!

4 Likes

Poll to decide the first weekly theme :eyes::sparkles::smiley_cat:

4 Likes

I love this!

3 Likes

Remember to check your “new” section for the weekly theme poll!

1 Like

:tada:

1 Like

Bump for all the new users who might be confused about the themes :innocent::grin:

Added an announcments tag :green_heart:

Closed due to inactivity! :eyes::sparkles: