Announcing the new cookie points system

Hey @Announcements

You can now earn cookies from reading blog posts on Shannii’s blog! Rad right?

Go have a read and build your cookie balance :sunglasses:

20 Likes

I just created an account and read a few blogs and got 4 cookies :star_struck::ok_hand:t5:

2 Likes

I have 8 cookies

1 Like

Same :eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

I’ve also just added tha you can get 3 for commenting!

2 Likes

WOWOOWOW COOKIES :star_struck::cookie:

1 Like

Idk if that’s a good idea, but I guess it’s time to leave some comments :eyes::green_heart:

Wdym? Spam?

People can only submit comments freely if I’ve already approved their first comment, so there shouldn’t be any spam

4 Likes

Ooh, what can those cookies do??
:eyes::eyes:

At the moment? Nothing. Once I sort it out, though, you’ll be able to give them to each other, use them to access restricted stuff like locked stories and there will be a leaderboard. For now, it’s nice to accumulate them, as each point gained means you helped the Forums with ad revenue!

9 Likes

Say, it might cost 10 cookies to buy a worksheet on characterisation or something!

6 Likes

Rad, I have 17 now :eyes::green_heart:

2 Likes

it will probably cost more than that, though. Conversion rate and all!

3 Likes

It would just encourage people to read blog posts and then they can access extra restricted material!

2 Likes

Would we get cookies for reading the restricted material too? :eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

No that would deduct points, but it would be more useful. As I said, like a download for a story help worksheet. Or, if we get popular stories, people will be able to read a blog post to get access to the chapters

2 Likes

Like, say if The Queen of Freaks takes off. I’ll have it so that 1 chapter costs 10 cookies. So you can read 10 blog posts to access it, or read and comment on 3

3 Likes

The who?

Shannii’s story. :wink:

1 Like