Announcing the Referrer of the Month Badge!

Hi all!

We have a new badge up for grabs that I will make later today! It’s called “Referrer of the Month”!

Basically, if you can get someone on board with your invite link, you’re in for a chance of winning this badge! The more active they are, the better!

If you were unable to use the invite link, the new user can DM me to let me know who they were added by.

In order to make this as fair as possible, I need to make sure that people aren’t just creating alt accounts to get the badge. You will need to convince me that you aren’t the same person, especially if you have the same IP address!

Anyone who gets this badge will immediately be rewarded with the “Referrer of the Month” title AND will become a regular!

Good luck!

12 Likes

Sounds eyemazing, I just wish I had friends who I could invite :crying_cat_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

4 Likes

Same. I invited @celestialkitten but I did it IRL so it doesn’t count. :crying_cat_face:

4 Likes

Now eye wish @anon93806337 invited me instead of me looking at her iPad and searching :confused:

3 Likes

You can still invite your other friends I just don’t have friends who like online forums :no_mouth::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

3 Likes

@celestialkitten and @anon93806337

I will be allowing the new user to also DM me themselves to confirm who invited them! But neither of you are new users now! :frowning:

I’ll add that to the top now!

6 Likes

Aww damn @Mxtixnlxss I shoulda dragged you here later I would have got a badge :joy:

6 Likes

Aww bro that’s unlucky😂

4 Likes

You got reg anywah :unamused:

2 Likes

Reg? :joy: who is Reg?

2 Likes

Regular

2 Likes

Ohhh yeah

I could just give myself the badge :sunglasses:

joking