Annoying Glitch

Is anyone else getting a glitch where old notifications pop up as new ones, even if you already looked at them? It’s so annoying. Some help, @ForumStaff?

14 Likes

It’s happening to me too. @ShanniiWrites?

2 Likes

Yes, I’m getting that too :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Yes, this has been an issue for the last 10 hours a least, it’s annoying. Maybe @Muu you can fix it?

It happens to me too :no_mouth::new_moon::dizzy::black_heart:

Sameeee
Or if I’ve read the PMs and the notification for said PM still won’t go away >:T

1 Like

I don’t get notifications for PMs or tags but I get old reply notifications instead :expressionless::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

4 Likes

I was confused when I only had 3 notifications today :sweat_smile:

And I don’t know which PMs are active or not anymore ;-;
Time to hop onto discord

1 Like

It was doing that for me, but only with notifications I haven’t checked.

So basically if I have loads of notifications, sometimes I will just read most of them and maybe dismiss the rest and they will come back 2 days later

I only now got the tag notification for this :no_mouth::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

I’ll see what I can do about it. Or rather, I’ll see if @Muu can help :grimacing:

2 Likes

It happened right about now and the page couldn’t load.

that would be because I just shut down the forums, just got one more thing to do and then service should hopefully be back to normal

6 Likes

Alright :+1:

1 Like

Please let me know if the glitch persists I’ll try to look into it further

3 Likes

Now it looks as if people edited my posts, that never happened before :no_mouth::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

3 Likes

They didn’t edit my posts, they just replied to the thread but it still shows up as edit :no_mouth::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

3 Likes

It’s happening to me too, :pensive:

1 Like

Wut?

I just made a post with some tags and got this on preview:

But the post is in the Forum Games category :thinking:
Is this a glitch as well or did I do something wrong?

3 Likes