Anonymous Confessions 2.0 🤐

Gooooogle translate =)

5 Likes

GOGLE TRANZLAT IZ TRASH

3 Likes

ಇತರ ವ್ಯಕ್ತಿ ಏನು ಮಾತನಾಡುತ್ತಿದ್ದಾನೆ ಎಂಬುದು ನಮಗೆ ಅರ್ಥವಾಗುತ್ತಿಲ್ಲ. ನಾವು ಇದನ್ನು ಹೆಚ್ಚಾಗಿ ಅನುವಾದಿಸುತ್ತಿದ್ದೇವೆ.

3 Likes

We should stick to English, though. :innocent:

5 Likes

ನನಗೆ ಗೊತ್ತು, ಆದರೆ ನಾವು ಏನು ಹೇಳುತ್ತಿದ್ದೇವೆ ಎಂಬುದನ್ನು ನೀವು ಅರ್ಥಮಾಡಿಕೊಳ್ಳಲು ಬಯಸಿದರೆ ನೀವು ಅದನ್ನು ಬಳಸಬೇಕಾಗುತ್ತದೆ

3 Likes

அதே நான் தொந்தரவு செய்ய விரும்பவில்லை

4 Likes

ಇಲ್ಲ!

3 Likes

Back on topic :eyes:

6 Likes

ಲೋಲ್

5 Likes

영어를 잊어버리세요 :innocent:

4 Likes

ಹೌದು! ರೋಸಿ ಧನ್ಯವಾದಗಳು

4 Likes

@elixr, @rozie, & @TheDancingFryer, please remember what this thread is for and that we have a forum rule to only have 5 off-topic posts before you can be flagged. Also, please remember that unless it’s a PM OR the thread suggests using other languages, we stick to using English so we don’t leave anyone out. Please guys, take it to a PM and don’t overload this thread that MANY people set to watching and don’t want to be overloaded with notifications.

12 Likes

I already made a thread for that, so… :eyes:

5 Likes

Okay, thank you for that. Though you could have just said okay, as I was just informing you that others might taken offence and flag you 'cause of it. So to be aware not to do it in the future, please.

8 Likes

Thanks for informing, Cal!

5 Likes

Coz Parker is hot

3 Likes

The shadeeeee

4 Likes

There was this tweet I saw which I think is the perfect explanation as to why a lot of people believe being pro-black is anti-white.
I found it lol here it is:

9 Likes

Parker secretly is a sugar daddy and no one can tell me otherwise…he 17 going on 50-

5 Likes

Why does everyone assume the endgame is marriage and kids

Ngl, even when the police got involved my school did sh*t

5 Likes