Anonymous Confessions 2.0 🀐

As the original thread reached the 10k mark, a new thread is opened to prevent lag.

To submit an anonymous confession, click the link provided and express your thoughts and feelings, anonymously.

Anonymous Confessions Form

Original thread:

32 Likes

Yay, a new thread!

9 Likes

Why am I brainstorming about a YouTube channel niche when I’m not really even gonna do that-

17 Likes

@Discussions

You’ll probably wanna see this

11 Likes

Also, yay :tada:

5 Likes

set it to watchinggg

5 Likes

Ooh NEW THREADD :partying_face:

5 Likes

sure if I want my notifications to suffer :triumph:

4 Likes

thats only one notification

I have so many threads on watching because I made them its funn

5 Likes

I love you Div! You’re amazing and one of the best people ever. Never forget that you’re brilliant, terrific and special. Ily so much I can’t even-

@Divcp

12 Likes

I agree that yes, if they don’t want to comment on LGBTQ+ threads they shouldn’t comment on it. However, they were making a suggestion (with a reason that could be interpreted a number of ways) and not saying that they hated LGBTQ+ people and I honestly did not sense at malicious intent from the comment. Why is it selfish of them to suggest this, when other people have suggested similar things (like not using Discussion tag for other things, or separating it)? How does it validate people calling them snowflakes and bigots? That’s what doesn’t make sense to me. If they are really against LGBTQ+ people then I would not object to what anyone is saying about them. But how do you know that from that one post? Please know I am not trying to attack the staff, but this is just something I have genuine concerns about.

11 Likes

Omg this thread has over 10,000 replies because of arguing with uneducated people and responses that comment on here

So?

13 Likes

Omg the anonymous diary thread has a lot of fun tea and stories, omg I LOVE IT. Thank you Quinn. Y’all should go check that out too

@Quinn

11 Likes

I miss bhav :(

@TheDancingFryer

12 Likes

Sometimes I think of a genderless society

Like we all have a type, but isn’t that important and we all just identify how we want to

The only time our "type" matters is in sex and having kids

Other than that, your "type" wouldn’t matter

But conservatives wouldn’t like that would they

10 Likes

You. Don’t. Have. To. Click. On. It.

The confession was overdramatic in itself, just mute the damn tag and move on.

6 Likes

Did I leave or something?

Nope, still here :star_struck:

7 Likes

I would say my gender online but I’m afraid of those helicopter and alphabet people jokes

11 Likes

I- :sob::sob:
IM JUST GONNA GO CRY INT HE CORNER WHATDBDKDNDKNDDBJDHFF ILYSM THANKUHXISHZXJJXJXXITHISMADEMEFEELAMAZING

getting appreciated feels nice

6 Likes

Why do people rant on here? It annoys me so much. One time I went on this thread

and saw everyone ranting about something, please normalize not complaining about everything and ranting here

Dude, you’re f-cking ranting.

20 Likes