Anonymous confessions 3.2 🤐

As the original thread reached the 10k mark, a new thread is opened to prevent lag.

To submit an anonymous confession, click the link provided and express your thoughts and feelings, anonymously.

Anonymous Confessions Form

Original thread:

Second thread:

13 Likes

STAN @CEREALKILLER @SPOOKYSHERRY @YOTANAKA @PHLEGMATIC @ SECRETZ @UNSUNGCHEERIO @CRAZYCALIOPE @THEDANCINGFRYER @SOLEIL @NEMESIS AND me :sunglasses:

@CerealKiller
@SpookySherry
@heavenbound
@phlegmatic
@unsungcheerio
@CrazyCaliope
@Nemesis

19 Likes

Can someone explain 'sm?? I thought it meant so much, but sometimes people use it a context that doesnt fit 'so much. For example, 'Stan ( Forumer) sm. So it is or isnt it an abbreviation of 'so much?

12 Likes

STAN YOU :pleading_face::heart::heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes

Yes it does mean so much sm

12 Likes

Reasons to stan Dark Mode:

- Hurts less in the eyes
- Saves up battery life since it uses less light colors
- It looks stylish
- ITS RAD, OKAY?

12 Likes

Some Episode authors write good, non-cliché stories, but they have a terrible attitude. But no one ever calls them out for their negativity and rudeness because their stories dont promote toxic behavior and are inclusive. But they are constantly rude to others, they complain about everything, and theyre always "spilling tea" and starting drama. Not naming names--- they aint on this forum, but some folks on here probably know them or even follow them.

8 Likes

YES STAN DARK MODE :sunglasses:

4 Likes

That feeling when youre hungry but you dont feel like cooking

Urgh, that feeling.

10 Likes

That feeling… my bio :pensive::broken_heart:

4 Likes

Im wondering if anyone else is like this... I try to be perfect all the time and when I make the smallest mistake I blame myself over and over again. Ill sit for hours blaming myself for saying something wrong or getting a bad grade on an assignment. Or Ill think about what I couldve done better constantly... If it has to do with a person Ill be scared to talk to them about it because Ill fear the possible outcomes that Ive already thought of. like I know that some of these things really arent a big deal and wont affect my future at all but it bothers me so much. It also kinda inhibits me from really improving.

10 Likes

breakfast murderer should be a utensil :star_struck:

8 Likes

Earlier I felt yucky, bad and negative. I was just angry and had a headache and was really stressed and over thinking. It was horrible! But then I listened to music and watched youtube and felt better! Tbh for me its better to do that then to talk to people. People are great but like, doing those things made me feel better than talking to people :D. Also sometimes I post these confessions because I like talking a lot about stuff like this and dont wanna burden others with my nonsense... Um yeah. Have a good day peeps! Sending some love to our fav duck... Ik that sometimes she kinda gets abused with the whole confessions thing. I wanted to reply to that and stuff and support her but tbh I didnt have the energy then.

STAN DUCKLING

12 Likes

How do people with the phobia of phobias even live their daily lives?

10 Likes

Stan the ducktator

6 Likes

You’re not alone. But you can learn from your mistakes and try not to do them again. What’s done is done and it’s better to plan for the future rather than sulking over the past. There’s nothing wrong in being a perfectionist :eyes:

6 Likes

buy my sucker for you

7 Likes

My boyfriend is afraid of bugs. So when Im mad at him, I get one single ant from outside and put it somewhere in the house. He never knows, but it makes me feel better!

6 Likes

Aww, that’s so cute :joy::joy:

3 Likes

I dont know why Im writing this here. But I feel so lonely and mentally drained these days. Virtual life has been less interesting while real life is stressing me out, killing my willpower and creativity a little more than the previous day, everyday.

I’m sorry to hear that, feel free to use this thread as a way to rant.

14 Likes